Lt. Commander
First of all, yes, this doesn't belong in Ten Forward. I don't care. I like you guys better than the people over at Starfleet Academy.

Second, I was wondering... is it possible to create two separate uniforms (NOT including fleet uniforms, just personal uniforms) and switch between them?

For example, I'd like to create a dress uniform version of the one I wear now, and be able to switch between them. I noticed when you right click your own portrait, there is a "change uniform" option, but I didn't know if that was only for fleet uniforms, or if it applied to multiple personal uniforms.

And if you can, how? I haven't been able to figure it out.

To make this Ten Forward compatible, post pictures of your uniforms (preferably if you have multiples) for our viewing pleasure.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 06:19 PM
At this time, there is just the additional uniform you get for being in (having been in) a fleet. I'd imagine that given some time, there will either be an ingame method (maybe a mission that will require you to wear a dress uniform) or an option in the C-Store to buy an extra uniform slot.

For the time being, you can go ahead and go to the tailor and design your dress uniform, then save the design (with the Save button), so that whenever this does finally get implemented you'll have your new uniform already designed and ready to go. You'll just have to go back to the tailor and "Load" the saved design.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe
At this time, there is just the additional uniform you get for being in (having been in) a fleet. I'd imagine that given some time, there will either be an ingame method (maybe a mission that will require you to wear a dress uniform) or an option in the C-Store to buy an extra uniform slot.

For the time being, you can go ahead and go to the tailor and design your dress uniform, then save the design (with the Save button), so that whenever this does finally get implemented you'll have your new uniform already designed and ready to go. You'll just have to go back to the tailor and "Load" the saved design.
I didn't think about doing it that way. Hm.

And the only real inconvenience (since changing uniform isn't exactly expensive) would be going to find a tailor when you need to change.

I'll do that until they add extra slots. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
I don't have the second of my uniforms in an album, but I've got my main one in an album accessable via the link in my signature. There's a larger version in the main STO album there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe

Hey brynthe your signature song could be even more trek if you said stuck in the middle with Q hehe
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Hey brynthe your signature song could be even more trek if you said stuck in the middle with Q hehe
Fantastic idea.. brb
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Yes, yes it can. I know, my knowledge is breath taking.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-13-2010, 05:42 AM
How many slots do you have? I have four on my main, so I have a VA jacket one, the 200-day veteran reward, a standard STO outfit for future machinima stuff, and an off-duty costume. I do the right-click on my portrait and the "Change Uniform" window lets me pick between the four. Or are you talking about loading different uniforms into the slots?
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
How many slots do you have? I have four on my main, so I have a VA jacket one, the 200-day veteran reward, a standard STO outfit for future machinima stuff, and an off-duty costume. I do the right-click on my portrait and the "Change Uniform" window lets me pick between the four. Or are you talking about loading different uniforms into the slots?
Pay attention, dude. :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-13-2010, 07:56 AM
I did, and you weren't exactly specific. :p Do you mean changing your active costume or changing what's in a given slot?