Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm a Klingon Commander 5, and I have been doing the Azure Nebula missions to help with xp in betwen pvp missions, and just prior to becoming Cmdr 5, I have been getting 414 SP upon completing it. NOW though, after taking the mission yet again, the SP has dropped to 289. It is patently ridiculous that not only the SP drops but more is required to level. This absolutely has to be a bug, because having the amount of xp gained from a quest DROP instead of increase for Klingons, but for the Federation the amount of xp goes up, is a game-breaking bug of huge consequence.

At the start of my commander grades, I was getting 309 SP, then it raised to 414, and now it dropped to 289, all for the same repeatable quest. This tells me that whoever was responsible for setting the xp tables was *not* paying attention to what they were doing. This needs to get fixed, because it's already hard enough to level as a Klingon after the xp nerf, with far less Klingons playing, and less pvp available overall.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Odds are you've started to out-level that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 09:28 PM
It's the only mission we have with which to level. All the pvp missions are beyond pathetic, a measly 78 sp for *winning* 7 pvp matches for example. Not participating, but winning them. It's ridiculous that a Fed can level so much quicker, with good quest rewards, and Klingons get none of it. I know that mid-March the big 45 day patch is coming and all, but this is stuff a guy could fix with a simple database entry.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Hopefully the Devs will look into this with all the other things that are on their plate. It is Very hard to level as a Klingon right now and the last thing we need is less Klingon players.