Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Bugs
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Just wanted to report on a couple of mission bugs, not sure if they've been reported on already (most likely).

Mission: Patrol Eihress System - I've done it twice now and it is not completing.

Misison : Patrol the Tephrei System - Same as above.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I have the same prob.. whenever I enter the tephrei system, it says "depart system" as if i did the mission already... :\
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 11:35 AM
These have been noted for content to investigate. Thanks for the report.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 11:42 AM
I exited the game for roughly 5min and it seemed to work fine upon reloging....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I just had this problem, but in a different mission. Sorry I forget the name of the mission and system at the moment. It was th Episode mission in romulan space where you visit the destroyed planets from the supernova, and have to deal with Remans.

I cleared the entire mission, and when it said "Depart system" I did. But when I reached sector space, the whole mission was reset back to the start.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2010, 10:18 PM
I had the same issue with the Tephrei System. I found that leaving your team, dropping the mission, exiting the game, logging back into the game, and then entering the system again did the trick.

I think there is an issue with the mission not completing if you don't scan any of the containers or whatever, or maybe it's just the last container. I had to do what I mentioned above twice b/c the first time the team completed the mission before I got to do anything so I made sure the second time I actually scanned something.