Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Put in a 1v1 mode allreaddy!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yw5FwzAEc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Nice fight, shame the BoP pilot didnt know what he was doing though...

I agree though add 1 vs 1 and stuff... give us some love!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-21-2010, 10:05 AM
1v1 would be great.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
Nice fight, shame the BoP pilot didnt know what he was doing though...

I agree though add 1 vs 1 and stuff... give us some love!
i was the bop pilot should have used viral, or more than one rsp. meh
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCivicCRX View Post
1v1 would be great.
I agree (as would most) but then it would make the Sci OPness a lot more noticeable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
i was the bop pilot should have used viral, or more than one rsp. meh
If you opened up with Rapid Fire instead of Spread you would have almost killed him in your alpha strike... that sort of a shock to the system usualy causes them to instantly pump out RSP wasting it early so you can finish them off after it expires...

Nice to see some one on one KvK fighting though...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
If you opened up with Rapid Fire instead of Spread you would have almost killed him in your alpha strike... that sort of a shock to the system usualy causes them to instantly pump out RSP wasting it early so you can finish them off after it expires...

Nice to see some one on one KvK fighting though...
has 3 rsp's because i cant think of anny outher engeneer skills to get -_-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
has 3 rsp's because i cant think of anny outher engeneer skills to get -_-
Yeah well that will work untill Cryptic fix it and put them on a global cooldown then you will have to refink that strategy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-21-2010, 12:25 PM
both of those guys were pretty failrigged. LOL @ skill mouse clicking & bop using beams/scatter shot
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digglez
both of those guys were pretty failrigged. LOL @ skill mouse clicking & bop using beams/scatter shot
is there something wrong with using beams on BoP?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 AM.