Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seis
Now there's someone who has never used RSP. Or any of the other defensive clickies for that matter.
can you not see the 3 rsp's my bo's have there,.. sorry but it still stands if your gonna be dead in 1/4th of a seccond rsp isent gonna save you it will give u a fiew extra secconds but the bleed through will kill you
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-22-2010, 07:25 AM
example: GW (god I use that alot) - one of the best ways to get a kill is to push out a large amount of damage in an extremely small packet. Also called a spike. If it is not caught with a 1/4th second activation skill such as infuse health or spirit bond, then chances are the target is going to die. that 1/4th second reaction time is literally life and death several times throughout an average high end pvp match
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
example: GW (god I use that alot) - one of the best ways to get a kill is to push out a large amount of damage in an extremely small packet. Also called a spike. If it is not caught with a 1/4th second activation skill such as infuse health or spirit bond, then chances are the target is going to die. that 1/4th second reaction time is literally life and death several times throughout an average high end pvp match
yes and with 3 rsps that "clutch activation time" is nearly moot. in thie video you can see only twice in 5 minutes did i get his hull to <25%. I got off 4 or 5 ful alpha loads onto his un-rsped defenses. One "spike" wasnt enough. Honestly its correct imo, the best tank should be able to take at least ONEor twofull alphas from the best spiker
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
yes and with 3 rsps that "clutch activation time" is nearly moot. in thie video you can see only twice in 5 minutes did i get his hull to <25%. I got off 4 or 5 ful alpha loads onto his un-rsped defenses. One "spike" wasnt enough. Honestly its correct imo, the best tank should be able to take at least ONEor twofull alphas from the best spiker
if you had a full cannon/torp build ona bop you can alpha a negvar that dosnt use rsp/poll hull or a couple other tanking skills and for those that only use rsp i cant wait to fight yall, yall will die ez
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
I can alpha down a t5 battlecruiser that doesn't use Bridge officerpowers in a few seconds...alone. It gets to the point where hull and shields do NOT scale well at all compared to weapons and damage.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2010, 11:45 AM
i dunno if this was a video were people were trying or that they were just Fing around and were giong it for a laugh, looks to me the Bop brought a wooden stick to a gun fight.

i still support the idea of a 1 on 1 arena tho
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savaage
if you had a full cannon/torp build ona bop you can alpha a negvar that dosnt use rsp/poll hull or a couple other tanking skills and for those that only use rsp i cant wait to fight yall, yall will die ez
glad i dont only rely on rsp ill fight u when ever
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-22-2010, 11:49 AM
what would be point of 1v1 when Sci ship will win every time
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-22-2010, 12:12 PM
ok they woudld have to be barred from useing sub neuclionic beam -_- but apart from that it would be cool
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
ok they woudld have to be barred from useing sub neuclionic beam -_- but apart from that it would be cool
and what would you give up?