Lt. Commander
# 1 Traning BO Skills
02-21-2010, 09:52 PM
I ran into a wall here if you put skill points in a engineering skill as a tactical officer and you get it to level 9 can you train your officers and also the little train officer button is not working for me so did i waist the skill points or is there a way i am missing to train thees skills?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al Thor
I ran into a wall here if you put skill points in a engineering skill as a tactical officer and you get it to level 9 can you train your officers and also the little train officer button is not working for me so did i waist the skill points or is there a way i am missing to train thees skills?
No, you cannot train engineering officers in type III commands as a tactical officer. No, this is not explained anywhere in the game documentation. No, you're not crazy, the skill window does misleadingly indicate that you can train the command regardless of what specialization your captain is.

Epic. Documentation. Fail.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Indeed, its stupid that it doesnt indicate anywhere that you cant train lvl 3 skills to your BO not of your class type.

They had better hurry up with the SP reset or i can see this game not lasting casue people are going ot get ****ed off with wasting a whole lot of time.