Lt. Commander
# 11
02-21-2010, 03:00 PM
just because there's more then one voice in your head, doesn't mean you can refer to yourself as "we" - unless of course you are british royalty, i'm very happy with the game so far, i'm glad that they are putting in fix's fast, and doing them in a rational priority. - it's not a bad ride for those of us who only play a couple hours a day - next time don't rush it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoitbernard View Post
This thread is to show Cryptic just how unhappy we are about the current state of the game.
To keep this professional and minimalistic, please just repond:

"We are unhappy Cryptic!"

Don't go into any details of your despair, there are plenty of other posts out there for that.

When they see how many people are unhappy maybe then they will start making changes to the game.

I will start us off...

We are unhappy Cryptic!
You seem to be under the conception they care...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm afarid I will get banned if I say anthing other than, "STO IS THE BEST GAME EVER!"

Ok, I will risk it. STO is not a good game.

*cringe*
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithomed

Then we disagree. I love this game.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-21-2010, 03:53 PM
They should close this thread.
Another fine example....
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithomed
I'm afarid I will get banned if I say anthing other than, "STO IS THE BEST GAME EVER!"

*cringe*
They wont ban you for that dont be afraid!!!
You can say things that aren't positive about the game.
They want to hear that but in a constructive way.

How would you feel if soeone called your product a pos?
I work in engineering and let me tell you when I'm out in beta in the field you know what I do when they ask me to fix it after insulting me? I respond with when you stop insulting my product and me I'll be glad to help you out. Now put yourself in there shoes. yeah its about your money but its not okay to tell people in a company off they are people too you know. If someone cusses at me and yells I don't have to do anything do I? Most companies don't allow customers to flat out insult them so why is an MMO any different?
IF you said , "Your Klingon content is unfinished and it upsets me that we lack some content".
TRy that first see what happens. Contact customer support also see what happens.
It will definitely resutl more positively than bad and I bet that comment will go much further than saying your game is pos.
Just give that a try.....

They'll ban you for insulting and trolling though.
It happened in my thread so they shut it down and used it as an example.
And I'm not forum police as they are aggravating also but I am just pointing out they don't put up with it and yes they are strict and should be if people are insulting each other. So treat them with some respect and they way you would like to be treated and that constructive negative comments about the game will get heard over insulting the company and the people.