Lt. Commander
# 21
04-03-2010, 06:22 AM
I've given up trying to complete this mission.

Besides this mission Hunting the Hunters is now broken. The suggestions in the Submit a Bug section recommend being defeated which gets you back to your team but eventually they stop being transported to your location.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-03-2010, 10:39 AM
same here...she is no where to be found...wish i had searched this topic before starting the mission = (
wasted hour...
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Yeah, she just disappears for me. I thought for a long time it was a problem with my avoiding murdering some of the Romulans. If there's any mission that should have more than one way to do it, it's this. She's obviously an Undine from the very beginning and killing all those doctors, it's just not fun playing the bad guy... This was worse than the kill everyone in the bar mission.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Well, I did the mission a few weeks ago on my first character...zelle followed me throughout the mission and I completed it on the first go.

Now today, on my new char, right off the bat zelle never followed me. just stayed standing in first room. I thought perhaps the mission had changed and I'd just need to run back to hail her in first room to see her echange form.

Unfortunately, what actualy happend is after I cleared the final room, I got a text box from zelle as if was standing there....but wasnt. I then ran back through every room in the zone and zelle was nowhere to be found...so basically never followed me and then vanished at end.

I see a LOT of threads on this mission being bugged now. Pls fix this. its no fun spending an hour or two on mission only to be unabel to complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Actually, after the mission got stuck, I beamed out. then in outer system there was an option to resume.

Mission resumed at mid-point at the computer terminal..and that time zelle was right next to me and followed me the rest of the way for the win.

So I just now complete the mission...I just had to do the 2nd half twice.

So I guess thats the trick..once you are past the midpoint, if zelle is not there or if vanishes at the end, you can beam out then back and only repeat half.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratblaster View Post
Actually, after the mission got stuck, I beamed out. then in outer system there was an option to resume.

Mission resumed at mid-point at the computer terminal..and that time zelle was right next to me and followed me the rest of the way for the win.

So I guess thats the trick..once you are past the midpoint, if zelle is not there or if vanishes at the end, you can beam out then back and only repeat half.
This just happened to me too. When we beamed back in, the officer who Zelle was following hung back and babysat her the whole mission, and it went off without a hitch. Of course, we had to do the mission again, but, whatever, I'm past it. (Until I hit it with my next character! Yay!)

All I can say is, keep submitting bug reports, keep an eye on Zelle, and if it does get messed up, beam up and resume it later. Note that this only fixed my issue, which was Zelle totally disappearing; I don't know how well it works on the other issue where she just becomes non-responsive.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Same thing for me. No where to be found. I guess I'm aborting the mission..... sheesh.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
did it three times on 2nd toon...Had to make sure the ADMIRAL was following me..in able to turn into the undine..

1st time on 1st toon I made..she followed me he whole mission and took damage..the 2nd toon on this mission..had to do it three times..beam up to ship continue repeat and wash..then next is space battle..destroy two squads..

keep trying..and submit a ticket..it seemed after i did ,it was fixed..
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratblaster View Post

This is what I had to do as well.

When I first beamed down, Zelle was not with my team but I did not realize there was anything wrong (I figured she was hanging out on the ship while my team did the dirty work). Once I got to the computer terminal halfway through that told me that this was a research/medical facility and that they were working on idenitfying Undine in humanoid disguise, I knew I was being played (if this had been a pen-and-paper RPG or a sandbox game like GTA, I would have aborted the mission, beamed back up to the ship, and shot Zelle in the head at that point).

I finished the fight with the Romulan commander and got the "fooled you again!" message from Zelle but since she was not there, I went back through the base to see if she was anywhere around. She was not there so I beamed out and used the option to continue the mission. I had to do the second half of the mission again but this time Zelle was there and I was able to fight her/it at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm having the same issue. She doesn't even turn into the undine for me, this is my second time playing. I hope it goes rite soon!