Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
02-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikotren
Considering your response to my thread http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=114307

Do you blame me?


I made criticisms and suggestions, both of which I have been asked to provide by the developers.
Sorry that the fact the game is not perfect is too much drama for you.
You seem to be the one bothered by that, not I.

At any rate I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It was not my intention.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
02-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrayl View Post
I didn't say the war was poorly justified, just poorly -defined- they use it, but only as a vague construct to justify the over-used combat, and not as a rich and vibrant backdrop filled with everything from daring acts of heroism to the intrigues and skulduggery of politics and diplomacy.

Maybe they just didn't have the time to write a vibrant plot, maybe they just don't care enough to do it, whatever the reasons are, it comes across as shallow and poorly executed.
I don't know to may MMOs with a nice plot. But STO seems to have Quests not a main plot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
02-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSunBird View Post
There are far more posts of this sort than the other, and those posts are largely in response to how many whine posts there are. Also, those are less "Hey, look at me look at me, I'm throwing a tantrum for attention," and more "Let's come together as a community that plans to continue to play a game we all like," so these are more annoying to me.

Note I said, "To me." Your mileage may vary.

However, I've no doubt you will continue to believe whatever you want about me, so go on ahead with that.
Interesting that you would talk about bringing the community together when you clearly are involved in fostering negative feelings within the community.

If you truly believe in helping to bring the community together to improve the aspect of this game that REALLY needs it then please cease and desist.

I am not stupid and you know and I know it that this forum does not need anymore silly comments aimed at people just because you do not agree with their opinions. If you don't agree move on your way and do something more constructive.

Thank you for your time, that is all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi-Kumo View Post
I don't know to may MMOs with a nice plot. But STO seems to have Quests not a main plot.
They did write for the game, but the quality of their writing leaves much to be desired.

The quality of the product leaves much to be desired.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
Interesting that you would talk about bringing the community together when you clearly are involved in fostering negative feelings within the community.

If you truly believe in helping to bring the community together to improve the aspect of this game that REALLY needs it then please cease and desist.

I am not stupid and you know and I know it that this forum does not need anymore silly comments aimed at people just because you do not agree with their opinions. If you don't agree move on your way and do something more constructive.

Thank you for your time, that is all.
Thank you for your input.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrayl View Post
They did write for the game, but the quality of their writing leaves much to be desired.

The quality of the product leaves much to be desired.
Did you expect gold from a new MMO right off the bat?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
02-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSunBird View Post
You seem to be the one bothered by that, not I.

At any rate I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It was not my intention.
Na, no problem, I appreciate the apology, but in order for you to hurt my feelings, I would have to care about your opinion.

So, where are your constructive posts?
I just went over your history again, I cannot find, for the life of me, where you contribute to the community you claim you want.
They alll seem to be "i love sto" posts or simply trolling the haters.

I'd love for this game to be a lot better than it is, to do that requires constructive criticism, complaining, and possibly withholding my sub fee until it becomes what in my opinion is worth it.

If the games perfect for you, as it seems to be, why bother even reading threads that you will obviously disagree with?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
02-21-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm assuming he expected a completed MMO to start.

And before you tell me grinding pvp while skipping the first 6 levels with no starter area on the Klingon faction is complete. just no.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
02-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikotren
Na, no problem, I appreciate the apology, but in order for you to hurt my feelings, I would have to care about your opinion.

So, where are your constructive posts?
I just went over your history again, I cannot find, for the life of me, where you contribute to the community you claim you want.
They alll seem to be "i love sto" posts or simply trolling the haters.

I'd love for this game to be a lot better than it is, to do that requires constructive criticism, complaining, and possibly withholding my sub fee until it becomes what in my opinion is worth it.

If the games perfect for you, as it seems to be, why bother even reading threads that you will obviously disagree with?
Now your just TROLLING dude. Regardless of what she has or has not done this i no place to start an argument. Why don't you PM her if you wish to argue a point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
02-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
I'm assuming he expected a completed MMO to start.
"Completed"? Certainly not. No such thing as a "complete" MMO. However, a fun, challenging MMO is certainly something to expect out of the box.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39 PM.