Lt. Commander
BUG:

Female Rigelian BO Graphic Issue

Description:

Female Rigelian BO (Rare, I think) has no legs when dressed with the Skirt option

TICKET NUMBER # 783133

CATEGORY : Graphics

Tailor in Spacedock 1

Commentary

I had received a female Rigelian BO as a level reward. Had her join the crew, but deferred with the uniform change until I had a chance. Went to Sol Spacedock, accessed the tailor. My standard ship uniform for females is WOK coat, black skirt, black Leather Boots. When I changed her to the skirt, her legs disappeared from the top of the boot to at least the bottom of the skirt. I tried changing the leg size options, changing skin color, skirt color, boot color, even backed out and came back at it and still no legs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
If I could, I'd just like to add anothing issue in regards to Rigelians in general.

BUG:

Female Rigelian BO Graphic Issue

Description:

Rigelian BO skin colour is incorrect. In-game it is pinkish-brown but it should be more of a grey - green colour.

Rigelian at MA Website from Enterprise

TICKET NUMBER # 827908

CATEGORY : Graphics

n/a

Commentary

The skin colour tones just need to be adjusted for this in my opinion so that they are more in the range of what they are supposed to be.. a greyish-green colour.. also, we should be able to change the colour on the face by the eyes between the markings. Currently we don't have the ability to do this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Pakled females have this issue too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2010, 07:39 AM
I've seen this issue too. if you use the skirt, it doesn't matter which boots you pick, she always looks like a floating ghost with a torso and boots that just happen to be walking around