Lt. Commander
# 571 Rain seems to be here to stay
02-27-2010, 09:59 AM
though actually it just stopped snowing outside, in the real world where I occationally tread a path, carefully and now with ease. :p

Pizza will be here in ten minutes or so, so I guess I will leave you alone now... No zombiefication this time!
Lt. Commander
# 572
02-27-2010, 10:01 AM
not surprised, Gr Gott is Frankish or Bavarian German for good morning and not widely used outside southern Germany. It is just a southerner's good morning or morgen. English works
Lt. Commander
# 573
02-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
not surprised, Gr Gott is Frankish or Bavarian German for good morning and not widely used outside southern Germany. It is just a southerner's good morning or morgen. English works
It makes sense Asuka would know about Germany...
Lt. Commander
Yup, english works very well. More words in the english dictionary than the norwegian one anyway, more words to play with. Now I will have my dinner, exuse me.
Lt. Commander
# 575
02-27-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
It makes sense Asuka would know about Germany...
As far as I remember she came from there. Though it has been ages since I watched the show, perhaps I should watch it again.

*fading music* Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...... (or something anyway, outro music from the show as far as I remember, an old USA song [i believe] )

FOOD. NOW. EAT. BYE!
Lt. Commander
# 576
02-27-2010, 10:09 AM
is that the closing theme?
(i honestly don't know, thought the anime was a little overrated and never paid more then passing attention to the episodes)
oddly enough that's also the main theme from the bayonetta game
Lt. Commander
# 577
02-27-2010, 10:09 AM
mhm and This Asuke lived in Germany for....almost 5 years? close to 5 anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 578
02-27-2010, 12:10 PM
I was born at Germany. :p But I remember none of it. I got to see the Ramstein terminal for a few hours while the freedom bird was refueling coming back from the big sand box.
Lt. Commander
# 579 Hmm, possibly.
02-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkvn View Post
is that the closing theme?
(i honestly don't know, thought the anime was a little overrated and never paid more then passing attention to the episodes)
oddly enough that's also the main theme from the bayonetta game
Good anime, got a bit confusing towards the end. (mentioned this in some other post, don't bother looking for it now)
Never played Bayonetta, any good? I know a bunch of them were on the pre played rack at my local GameStop. Dunno if their previous owner though the game was bad or if it was because they were finished with it and didn't want to play it one more time. (which might actually have something to do with the previous reason )

My PS3 games, ranked by personal preference:
1: Fallout 3/ Heavy Rain (those have to share first place, can't distinguish Instant replay value, genius games)
2: Resident Evil 5 (good successor to RE4, though not as good as the first two)
3: SW - The Force Unleashed/ Dante's Inferno (shared again, good games, no real [instant] replay value)
4: Elder scrolls IV- Oblivion (Should be higher maybe, but all games I keep are good, this is just who I think is best of the best A bit overcomplicated perhaps)
5: F.E.A.R. 2 (fairly good first person shooter, people should have played the first to get all of the story though not a requisite I think [I have played the original] )
6: Eternal Sonata ("Cute" semi action RPG, good original story, good controls)
7: Dragon Age - Origins (Good RPG, a bit overcompicated and have not actually played it as much as I'd like)
8: Ghostbusters - The Video Game (Nice game, good graphics, nice controls and a boon while waiting for the new movie in production)
9: inFamous (Good game, nice control, intresting story and a choice between being good, evil or something in between)
10: Batman - Arkham asylum (Very good game, dark mood and famous villains, who would not like it)
11: Resistance 1 & 2 (good first player shoot em up, intresting original story
12: X-Men Origins- Wolverine (Not original by any means, nice action game and I LIKE X-men and Wolverine. So there! )

I am not a game fanatic at all, you know. If you got that idea, forget it.... :p There is no room left in the post to list my Wii games, so I'll get to that later.
Lt. Commander
# 580 Oh well
02-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I guess this post has outlived its usefulmess. We did reach the goal of firty pages after all, and then some. I hoped that this place could continue to be a place for silly discussions and harmless pranks, but I guess reality calls. See you all around on the other threads or perhaps even in game.

*The Old Wizard wields his staff and vanish in a puff of smoke, "never" to be seen again in this thread*
Closed Thread