Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic Store...
02-22-2010, 01:04 AM
I want more stuffs. When can we expect the store to start being updated? And what will we see? I want Reman plating for my ships. ;_;
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 01:08 AM
I like how to can sell you trash to your replicator...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cost View Post
I want more stuffs. When can we expect the store to start being updated? And what will we see? I want Reman plating for my ships. ;_;
As long as it is only cosmetic I have no objection to things being sold on the store.

If stuff is not cosmetic then the option to earn them in game must be implemented other wise Cryptic should go fully MT based and remove the monthly subs (not going to happen though as the lifers would get upset lol)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
I like how to can sell you trash to your replicator...
Well, thanks for stopping by.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2010, 01:12 AM
how is babby tribble formed? How tribble get pregnant?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
As long as it is only cosmetic I have no objection to things being sold on the store.

If stuff is not cosmetic then the option to earn them in game must be implemented other wise Cryptic should go fully MT based and remove the monthly subs (not going to happen though as the lifers would get upset lol)
Obviously. They went this route with Champions, I assume it'll be very much the same here. Only more star-trekky. And lasery.

Just hoping for some official notice or maybe even a couple fantastic ideas they could implement.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
how is babby tribble formed? How tribble get pregnant?
Silly, they're born pregnant. Don't ask me how the first one got that way, though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Obviously. They went this route with Champions, I assume it'll be very much the same here. Only more star-trekky. And lasery.

Just hoping for some official notice or maybe even a couple fantastic ideas they could implement.
Different uniforms for the non Klingons in that faction

Full dress uniforms!!!! oh please!!!

More ships for each class.....same configs as the others but simply diff hull designs etc!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
Different uniforms for the non Klingons in that faction

Full dress uniforms!!!! oh please!!!

More ships for each class.....same configs as the others but simply diff hull designs etc!!
Urf, is it really that bad over on Red Team? I have not played a klingon since shortly after they were introduced to beta.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-22-2010, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Urf, is it really that bad over on Red Team? I have not played a klingon since shortly after they were introduced to beta.
Yes unfortunately I think the devs had to put the Klingons in hastily otherwise there would have been a massive revolt if it hit live with no second faction lol.

They only sorted the fed traitors on the klingon bridges a week or so back. i was shocked they actually left them in for live. But hey ho it's sorted now