Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
02-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salex
It's better than STo and better than anything Cryptic ever made Everrrrrr
In your opinion. I'd take STO in CB over any WoW any time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
02-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodz
and how is this different to 'Scan this plant, now scan 4 more plants' on Planet A, 'Scan this rock, now scan 4 more rocks' on Planet B and 'Scan this grave, now scan 4 more graves' on Planet C'?
Ahh, you don't usually have to kill things, good point, well made.
And you wouldn't have to kill a hundred of anything to get the five needed for the quest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
02-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty1117 View Post
They likely would have found a way to integrate JJ's Trek into the game a bit more.
Why would ANYONE want this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
02-22-2010, 09:34 AM
If Blizzard got STO, the Science class would get more buffs while the T4 Cruiser's turn rate would be nerfed from 5 to 3 because "5 is too fast" Klingon's cloaking would never work in combat and they would be qouted at saying "cloaking is overpowered so we know it needs fixed but we cant fix an already overpowered skill"

Not to mention, there would be zero customization, everything in game would only be based on a handful of templates that we would see, over and over and over again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
02-22-2010, 09:36 AM
It would be in the final stretch |-----------------------O|< |
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
02-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
In your opinion. I'd take STO in CB over any WoW any time.
Yep, than you convinced me STO is a amazing game with alot of depth, takes skill to play, lots of loot everything is new and fresh nothing repetitive come dude, this game is half ass and terrible and cheaply made, a disgrace for the star trek Mythos,

and i know why you hate WoW LOLOLOL because 1 night in vent you were raiding Onyxia and you did not know how to move out of the fire and they threw you out of the raid and laughed at you on vent lolol, and now your on a crusade to play the most easy no competition game there is and your on a crusade to hate anything WoW. poor guy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
02-22-2010, 09:40 AM
this post was just meant to be a funny haha Vulcans with giant hammers thread, now the trolls are here acting like they are getting payed by cryptic and Blizzard to defend them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
02-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salex
Yep, than you convinced me STO is a amazing game with alot of depth, takes skill to play, lots of loot everything is new and fresh nothing repetitive come dude, this game is half ass and terrible and cheaply made, a disgrace for the star trek Mythos,

and i know why you hate WoW LOLOLOL because 1 night in vent you were raiding Onyxia and you did not know how to move out of the fire and they threw you out of the raid and laughed at you on vent lolol, and now your on a crusade to play the most easy no competition game there is and your on a crusade to hate anything WoW. poor guy
No, I hate games that have to hold my hand and tell me how to do the most obvious things in a million different ways at the same time.

Meanwhile, you feel that WoW is the best gaem evar, and if a game doesn't act EXACTLY like WoW, it sucks, yet if it IS exactly like WoW, you'd most likely troll it as a WoW ripoff.

Call me a liar.

Hey, if WoW is so totally awesome, why aren't you playing it, instead of trolling here? Did your mommy forget to re-up your sub?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
02-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
No, I hate games that have to hold my hand and tell me how to do the most obvious things in a million different ways at the same time.

Meanwhile, you feel that WoW is the best gaem evar, and if a game doesn't act EXACTLY like WoW, it sucks, yet if it IS exactly like WoW, you'd most likely troll it as a WoW ripoff.

Call me a liar.

Hey, if WoW is so totally awesome, why aren't you playing it, instead of trolling here? Did your mommy forget to re-up your sub?
LOLOL you maddddddddddddddd :p...truth hurts right ? that's why your eeee -raging
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
02-22-2010, 09:54 AM
It would be the same. Except there'd be more missions, an actually well-developed storyline, and a lot more depth to the game.

Oh and it wouldn't take you five days of /played to get to the max level.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 AM.