Lt. Commander
# 71
02-22-2010, 08:55 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salex
Ummm, nobody was raging against WoW until you showed up and started trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
Ummm, nobody was raging against WoW until you showed up and started trolling.
Thanks for the Proving me right :p
Lt. Commander
# 75
02-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the Proving me right :p
Proving you right about what? You're a troll, or a Blizzard fanboy?
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Proving you right about what? You're a troll, or a Blizzard fanboy?
No that i'm correct about this game lololol, *Hands you a tissue* Cryptic is the best company there is!! this game is a 10! this is why we get crappy games people that accept this crap lolol your a massive fail, and also a massive troll since your Butt hurt over comments about this Fantastic MMO that has what 13 million subs now ? lol I'm picking on you son you deserve it say what the game is don't compare it to another game when you feel like you have to stick up for this mess
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
No that i'm correct about this game lololol, *Hands you a tissue* Cryptic is the best company there is!! this game is a 10! this is why we get crappy games people that accept this crap lolol your a massive fail, and also a massive troll since your Butt hurt over comments about this Fantastic MMO that has what 13 million subs now ? lol I'm picking on you son you deserve it say what the game is don't compare it to another game when you feel like you have to stick up for this mess
How does me pointing out your trolling kickstarted the very "raging on WoW" that has you all up in a tizzy make you correct about this game? If you're going to troll, at least attempt to make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
How does me pointing out your trolling kickstarted the very "raging on WoW" that has you all up in a tizzy make you correct about this game? If you're going to troll, at least attempt to make sense.
lolol now you trying to steal my words and flip it over ? your a fail buckaroo *hands him a cryptic teddy bear* the mere fact that you are still posting on my comments shows your a troll 1. and a fail 2. lol have a nice day. lolol
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
lolol now you trying to steal my words and flip it over ? your a fail buckaroo *hands him a cryptic teddy bear* the mere fact that you are still posting on my comments shows your a troll 1. and a fail 2. lol have a nice day. lolol
I said: There was no raging against WoW until you showed up and started trolling.

You said: Thanks for proving my point.

I said: What point?

You said: My point about this game.

You started trolling because you didn't like that some of us were having a bit of fun at the expense of your favorite game. Now, I pointed out that you getting upset started everything, yet that proves your point on this game, a point you haven't even made.

What words did I "steal and flip over?" [protip: don't use colloquialisms if you don't actually know what they are.]
Lt. Commander
# 80 As simple as that.
02-22-2010, 09:22 AM
If Blizzard made a Star Trek MMO, I most likely would not play it.