Lt. Commander
Besides all the fixes, Borg and Klingon content that will be added next, what is you really want to see add to the game? It doesn't have to be anything major, but yif you have this MUST wish list item or items, feel free to post them here.

Things that are a no brainer of being added in my book:

1. Romulan, Cardassin and Dominion Factions. Maybe a Borg Faction might happen. All of these are in the game, so it wouldn't take much to make it player based, or at least parts of it.

2. Deeper game play of course, with the main job of getting the game out live, and after the main bugs are finally fix. There is room to open up the storylines in the game, not just one story arc, but a few more to boot. My hope is these new story arcs will branch off like a tree, and lead you off it many directions within the game.

Now here is my wish list:

1. Fleets

a. Fleets get a starbase to use as a HUB.
b. Fleets get structures to use as a group, spacedock, mining station, research station, etc.
c. Fleets get true Fleet missions, not just the ones you see now as a Faction, but missions that have Fleets in game working as a group.
d. Fleets get in game peeks, Logos on ships and stations, custom Uniforms, special standing within the Faction for completing Fleet missions as a whole.

2. Crafting

a. Change current system so we can study what we find. ( We find xyz, we reseach it to break it down more into abc.)
b. We can use computers in game to mix and match what we find into useful items. ( Basic to very rare, with the help of the replicator, we should be making what we want. Within reason of course.) The current system really isn't crafting, but if you change the system so the players can have more control over what they are doing, it would be a bigger plus.
c. Add modify as an option, so we can buff up all items used in the game. From ship parts to what we have as personal items, let us buff these items under the crafting option.

3. Bridge view

a. Make it part of Sector space. It would have a point besides eye candy. (And show ships that get close to you on screen!)
b. Add the Captain's ready room. You can get new orders here, display awards and have a few personal issues for decor.
c. Add Conference room, so players can sit down a talk. It's eye candy, but hey so is the bridge right now.

Ok That's a short wish list from me, please feel free to add more or your own, but this is something WE MUST keep hammering home to Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 06:01 AM
for both sides, something like what EVE has. the Klingons would have a High Council and feds a Federation council. these would be ppl in game elected, feds, and fought for, Klingons, who would bring whatever issue there may be with STO. feds would have a president along with a number of councillors to be determined, whereas the Klingons would have a Chancellor and councillors. not sure exactly how this would work, but there it is. for the Klingons, if someone decides the chancellor isn't doing enuff he can be challenged for the position, and the same for councillors who aren't bringing things to the chancellors attention which would be passed on to the devs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 06:08 AM
Well in the game UO, they have a faction system, and you would vote in your leadership. They would be in power for about 7 days I think, and you could vote them back in or out after that 7 days. While in power they gave orders as to were to attack or defend to the faction as a whole. You also got faction points for being in those battles, and gained faction items.

Could it work in STO? Not sure, it would be different vs what we have now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 06:13 AM
1. Personally, I would like to see more ship interiors such as:

Engineering
Sickbay
Shuttlebay
Captains Ready Room
Observation Rooms
Crew Quarters

2. More exploration content I want to beam down, and explore those strange worlds and seek out new life.

3. Crafting system needs to be redone big time. I've been playing SWG for close to six years now, and what I was really impressed with was the crafting system. I would like to create things and new technology with anomolies that I scan. I would also like to see Memory Alpha redone so I can study what I have collected in space and on the ground.

I know I can think of more to add, but I just woke up and my brain isn't at 100% yet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2010, 06:19 AM
That reminds me!

What this game is missing bigtime is wild life!

You beam down to a planet, and you don't see much if anything that you would call wildlife. I hope this changes over time, as it makes the planets feel empty.

Also while I am on the topic. We need more missions with pre-warp races, and the option to beam down wearing their outfits. Maybe make it so you fail if your not blending in, and if your walking around with weapons drawn. The missions should have you walking around their towns, and have you figuring things out, whatever the mission is for. Right now the prime Directive means nothing in the game, I say make it so. It would add a new level to away missions if you do.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Even thought post like this are said over and over again. I really hope the DEVs are paying attention to what is being said. It's what we as players want, and I don't see why we can get atleast 1/2 of the requests.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2010, 08:53 AM
one word:

Voiceovers
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
The self-crafting system in my signature:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=120448
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
one word:

Voiceovers
Unimportant. Also, this kind of crap is what got SWG NGE'd.

Too much reading was the exact complaint, I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Open PvP zones.

I want to see large engagements around planets, with orbital bases or ground bases to be taken as objectives.