Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-22-2010, 11:22 AM
It depends on how extensive my choice of powers is. :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I wouldn't, no way, uh uh, ain't gonna happen.

Mostly because I just don't care about anyone but my own. For everyone else, well, I'll just consider it population control and survival of the not so stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-22-2010, 11:30 AM
What's the difference between a super hero and a villian? One cares about people and the other themselves? *scratches head*
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
What's the difference between a super hero and a villian? One cares about people and the other themselves? *scratches head*
It's all in the eye of the beerho... Beholder.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karek View Post
i would, but id be more of a brooding anti hero. say all you want about batman, but chicks dig the bat. just look at the track record. the bat has several encounters with saucy lasses in tight clothing, supes on the other hand has one opinionated career driven woman, that probably can't even cook!

yes i judge a heroes worth by how much he gets laid, i am shallow and immature like that. and as you probably have guessed i don't have to high regards for aqua man's capabilities.

no offence meant after all this is just a fantasy, and if i am going to fantasize im going all the way
It was the car and the skin tight black rubber

hmmm on call 24 / 7 begrudged if you let one person fall or die.. tough choice in a world where everybody is a critic.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
It's all in the eye of the beerho... Beholder.
Well, I maybe asked the wrong question perhaps, they both have powers or just heroes have powers? (keep in mind I never held a comic book ever, I really dunno) hehe

Funny site by the way. It's like PoWM meets those comic books I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Well, I maybe asked the wrong question perhaps, they both have powers or just heroes have powers? (keep in mind I never held a comic book ever, I really dunno) hehe

Funny site by the way. It's like PoWM meets those comic books I guess.
If you look more at the site then you realize that the most iconic superhero(Superman or whatever that jerk is called) is a complete... Donkey behind... He murders and possible rob people allover the place all the time. :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Cedric View Post
So we understand each other, the powers you gain would be of your picking. The only limits are what you set for yourself.

Let me add this must more.

But picking to be a hero type, someone you can't stand would gain powers as a Villian type to you. So would you still do it?
Even more now.

How about insurance? Would I need to have some kind of insurance or do I change my hero name every other week to avoid lawsuits?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
If you look more at the site then you realize that the most iconic superhero(Superman or whatever that jerk is called) is a complete... Donkey behind... He murders and possible rob people allover the place all the time. :p
Oh for sure, I'd use another word that starts with the letter D. These comics were real, or just fan stuff?

Back to topic: if Superman is a hero, I'll take one of those please. :p I kid. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, or so they say.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Oh for sure, I'd use another word that starts with the letter D. These comics were real, or just fan stuff?

Back to topic: if Superman is a hero, I'll take one of those please. :p I kid. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, or so they say.
Those are very much real... Odd enough.

And yes... Power does indeed corrupt.