Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Cedric View Post
But you would be faced with your nemesis, the cheerleader with eyes that can see on different levels of lighting, and she would be kicking your butt for being in there to begin with. lol
See...That's why I'd have to pass. Would really not like to be beaten...up...by....a large group o........excuse me...I need to be excused......
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
See...That's why I'd have to pass. Would really not like to be beaten...up...by....a large group o........excuse me...I need to be excused......
He'll be in his bunk.

And I would make a totally awesome superheroine! The problem would be, would I want to go for a more traditional American style hero or for an anime Magical Girl type.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
He'll be in his bunk.

And I would make a totally awesome superheroine! The problem would be, would I want to go for a more traditional American style hero or for an anime Magical Girl type.
You could totally cross it over, and have a secret hideaway in Tokyo, and your command bunker in the Midwest. And as a bonus you could totally master martial art in Japan like the Bride in Kill Bill.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
Oh for sure, I'd use another word that starts with the letter D. These comics were real, or just fan stuff?

Back to topic: if Superman is a hero, I'll take one of those please. :p I kid. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, or so they say.
They are real but usually taken horribly out of context, or they're only dickery if you think about it too hard. (like this one, innocent enough until you put in the thought the guy captioning it did.)
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
They are real but usually taken horribly out of context, or they're only dickery if you think about it too hard. (like this one, innocent enough until you put in the thought the guy captioning it did.)
In addition to those great comics, I also got to check out some hilarious Evony ads.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon_king View Post
In addition to those great comics, I also got to check out some hilarious Evony ads.
Wait a second, I always thought it was called Envoy,,,, Did they spell it wrong intentionally?
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Wait a second, I always thought it was called Envoy,,,, Did they spell it wrong intentionally?
Be honest, you were never paying attention to the words, no body does.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Hey guys, looks like a few people real take this very serious. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjkgc92NEjk
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-23-2010, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darja
By solving other peoples problems you grow, but they dont, they havent learned.

And the fact that i dont care for the problems of others too much either, if i can only get powers if i have to help, ill decline

You can make me a vampire anytime though, Anti Heros ftw, not a sparkly one though please,
I rather be a old school Masquerade Vampire the kind that burns in the sun ;D
I would have to agree...classic vampire all the way. Would be interesting to be immortal, to live beyond the normal human lifespan. If anything, just to be able to see what the future holds for mankind.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-23-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Cedric View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKjycnhKxY4

I already have a superpower. I have superhuman strength. But then I'm 6'7" and built like a truck so no real surprise there.