Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Oh Chat, I think I figured it out. I'd be this!! The promise of free beers and sausages would make me almost want to fly. :p

And even Hosehead is like Superman. He wrecks a party and steals the food and brew for himself. hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Cedric View Post
Meaning you got to pick your power, and you got all that goes with it.

The catch is simple, you have to help others, be it in your town or around the world. You take on being a Hero, then you take on everything that comes with it. So would you do it?

Me, I would do it in a heart beat. But would you?

People will love you, and hate you. You will even get a few villians along the way, it's all part of taking on the Job.

Be what you want to be as a Superhero, and everything else follows after that.

So whould you?
Can I do it like Hero's for hire? And get paid for being a super hero? Then why not?
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-05-2010, 08:43 PM
I capture the person offering, experiment on them, find the source of thier power bestowing powers; Then I would imbue an army of henchman with superhuman, but sub-me powers and take over the world.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-05-2010, 11:22 PM
As Dr. Manhattan, I can assure you that being a "Super Hero" is good stuff.... and I certainly enjoy helping people.... and by helping people I of course mean: Ruling the World!!!!!

Whats that you say Zarcoff? You want to rule the world? Whats that you say? Your the worlds smartest man.....
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-06-2010, 12:40 AM
In all honesty, given superpowers, I would lean towards the villain spectrum. So, no. I'd rather not. Unless it was a power like that one kid in the one X-Men movie that could chamge the television channels by blinking. That would be awesome, and how could I possibly use that for good or evil?

And, being a huge Watchmen fan, is there even such thing as a super "hero"? Had to throw that it.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-06-2010, 12:46 AM
I would, only if one of the powers i got was to inspire random performances of this song
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Gee... IDK if I would have the energy to do the whole saving the world thing. I suppose I could always try to help people in small ways. In any case, if I were to accept, I would choose the power to read minds, since I often wonder (and in some cases worry) about what other people are thinking. It'd be nice to know for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-06-2010, 03:52 AM
I don't think I should be trusted with super powers. With the way I yell at other drivers...no no no...abuse of power x100000000 am I.
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
If Chat could get the power to make people realize how stupid they are... Yes.
How noble of you.
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-06-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
He'll be in his bunk.

And I would make a totally awesome superheroine! The problem would be, would I want to go for a more traditional American style hero or for an anime Magical Girl type.
Definitely go for an anime girl type. The traditional American type seems to invariably involve costumes that are constantly on the verge of a major wardrobe malfunction. At least with anime girls, you can wear some real clothing.