Lt. Commander
(I apologize if this has been posted before, but I searched the forums and didn't get any results on this topic.)

There's a Save option in the Character Designer, but it seems to be unique to each character and, as far as I can tell, the data doesn't get saved anywhere where it might be shared with another player.

Many thanks to anyone who can help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 10:32 AM
There are jpgís in your screenshots folders that have your character designs. Iíve not tested it but Iíd not be surprised if that would give somebody your character design. The only thing to remember is what your buddy makes has to be the same species as what you made or it wonít show up as an option. Also donít use special outfits for the save that youíre going to give out. Iíve notice even between saves on the same computer and account if I save one file with a skirt in it the save will not open right on other toons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I noticed those files in my screenshots folder, but wasn't at all sure they would work to pass along the entire design. I'll give it a try and see what happens.

(I too have seen that odd behavior even when saving on the same character on the same account.)

Thanks for the help!