Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2010, 01:34 PM
My only complaint with the image used...is the puppies want out....why hold them back?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
That would most likely be a lame breed of person known to me as the right wing treky nazi. Who is so sad that suggesting something none cannon like this makes them mad... however the double edge sword is it jizzed it self at the sight of what it can only wet dream about. And now it needs to clean the keyboard.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Are you chronically offended?

Then Womens' Studies may be for you!
HHAHAHAA!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-22-2010, 02:10 PM
http://elitechoice.org/wp-content/up...rek_corset.jpg

so any new comers know what we are talking about... or a poor excuse to bump lol.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
My only complaint with the image used...is the puppies want out....why hold them back?
With that top the first time the ship hits any kind of turbulence they'll pretty much free themselves.

Here's a salute to lots and lots of bumpy turbulence.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
No fun hats. I want a fun hat. Therefore, I cannot vote in favor of this costume addition.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Hay people feel free to add your own idea's for costume aditions to ST:O always nice to see what other people think should be added to the game.

There are no hats. It would be nice to see some head wear range.... like gimp masks maybe? For the Borg… or ski masks for the Klingons; they seem to like the “SURPRISE” approach to combat.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearded-gelfling
Hay people feel free to add your own idea's for costume aditions to ST:O always nice to see what other people think should be added to the game.

There are no hats. It would be nice to see some head wear range.... like gimp masks maybe? For the Borg… or ski masks for the Klingons; they seem to like the “SURPRISE” approach to combat.
Oh, in that case.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-23-2010, 08:57 AM
I dunno why someone would be offended by that.

Everything's covered sure it's tight, and it's showing some clevage. You ever see the stuff Troi wore for more of TNG? This, but her shoulders were covered.

In terms of what I'd like to see, different rank pips would be my first choice (they don't fit anywhere on the "Starfleet A" uniforms), a skirt for non-TOS uniform owners, civvies (come on, Picard had Wesley on the Bridge, I want an ensign I can verbally smack around on a regular basis ), holsters for phasers/tricorders.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
I dunno why someone would be offended by that.

Everything's covered sure it's tight, and it's showing some clevage. You ever see the stuff Troi wore for more of TNG? This, but her shoulders were covered.

In terms of what I'd like to see, different rank pips would be my first choice (they don't fit anywhere on the "Starfleet A" uniforms), a skirt for non-TOS uniform owners, civvies (come on, Picard had Wesley on the Bridge, I want an ensign I can verbally smack around on a regular basis ), holsters for phasers/tricorders.
Lwaxana Troi.

That is all.