Lt. Commander
# 1 Checking Mail Out of Game.
02-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I wasn't entirely sure where to post this as there is no section for Website Issues. Feel free to move it if this is not the proper location.

1. Deleting Mail from the site no longer Deletes the Mail. Instead it merely deletes the content in the Mail, which is pretty useless. This happens both on the STO site and the CO site as the Mail services are linked.

2. It should be possible to Report spam Mail from outside of game. When I check my Mail from work and find that I have 20 new RMT spams, it would be wonderful if I could report them all right then, instead of having to remember to do it when I am able to log in.

3. When I report a spam Mail, it would be nice if that Mail was automatically deleted. As it is reporting and deleting a spam Mail is a four step process. Report Mail as Spam. Are you sure? Delete Mail. Are you sure? You could reduce this to two simple steps, like you did when you designed the system for City of Heroes way back when.

Please look into this.

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 06:40 PM
I think I waited long enough to do this. Bump.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 06:44 PM
I thought the same at first, but I notice when I log back into the site the next time the mail is actually gone completely.

Perhaps just a small bug. I'm just glad I can report all the gold spammers while at work and not waste time while I'm at home and could actually play if I wanted to.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 07:19 PM
off topic: Watership Down THATS where I saw your name before
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbek View Post
I thought the same at first, but I notice when I log back into the site the next time the mail is actually gone completely.

Perhaps just a small bug. I'm just glad I can report all the gold spammers while at work and not waste time while I'm at home and could actually play if I wanted to.
You can Report Spam out of game now? Oh, hey! Look at that. Well, mark off concern number 2 then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
off topic: Watership Down THATS where I saw your name before
I think I told you that in another thread. I guess you must have missed it. Watership Down was also the name of my first ship.