Lt. Commander
# 201
02-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
At this rate, there is nobody going to be around for the 45 day patch.
I agree, it doesn't look good. There will be people around but it seems there won't be many.

They should release this 'video' of all the upcoming stuff soon. Lots of people thinking of not resubbing after the first 30days might change their mind.

It's not good marketing to show new content coming up AFTER everyone has left.
Lt. Commander
# 202
02-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I see your pic and raise you one with words!

(Just wanted to throw that picture up there. Not meaning to be rude at all; just a big fan of that movie. )
Lt. Commander
# 203
02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosoul View Post
speaking about slots, 3 character slots are not enough. and dont say c-store now.
lol... if they were at the c-store, lifetime subbers would be livid if they didn't sell slots for 100$ a piece
Lt. Commander
# 204
02-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcubed
lol... if they were at the c-store, lifetime subbers would be livid if they didn't sell slots for 100$ a piece
it's most likely going to be like CO where it is 15 bucks one time for 4 slots.
Lt. Commander
# 205
02-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Meh, this lifetime subber wouldn't really care either way, to be honest. The liberated Borg and 2 additional slots weren't the reasons I got the subscription in the first place; they're just icing on the cake for me.
Lt. Commander
# 206
02-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
lol. So the movie Avatar has good business practices. Thats the only reason why its the #1 movie and made the most money of all time?

I guess its not because its a good movie?

Maybe you love Guild wars, but it IS a niche game. Not everyone wants to PvP. (dont ***** at me, im Klingon - I pvped my ass off) And it doesn't appeal to females, who want to craft linen robes and heal in raids
Funny, a quality developer like Square-Enix that has released various games will not sell at the level of Modern Warfare 2 today, and they have been around longer and are a lot more trust worthy. hell making offline games anticipated now adays is near impossible unless you have that hight of quality, but im quite sure FFVII will in the long run still have out sold overall Modern Warefare 2 as an example because of its replayability and unique story. in the end its all about who you are and what you like to play i guess. to companies a good game is one that sells and keeps on selling.
Lt. Commander
# 207
02-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
maybe cryptic realzied that as the Trill are a federation member species it'd be STUPID to have Joined trill on Klingon ships?

((I'd rather give Klingons a unique race with a power that's the same as joined... ))
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Trill

Trill have not been confirmed as a federation race. Some individual Trills are part of starfleet. And there is a ferangi starfleet officer in DS9 (Quark's son), that does not make all ferangi part of starfleet.

And Cryptic has starfleet klingons while they are at war. So Trills fighting for the Klingon side make the same amount of sense.
Lt. Commander
# 208
02-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I mentioned that to Coderanger and he said she just stands there and doesn't move. Later that day I played a mission where in fact she does move around quite a bit.....That was pretty much the moment I figured out that Cryptic was for reason i do not understand deliberately lieing about the female outfits.

There is a mission that has an NPC following you around and she has that same outfit.
Lt. Commander
# 209
02-23-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I will NOT settle for it! A great many other will not either. Just because you like being cheated doesn't mean I do. They will either live up to their promises's or they will end up losing business.
Then sue them. How do you think it would look if you tried to go to court over a MINI SKIRT? Yes the uniform is not perfect, I'd like the skirts to be shorter, etc but I'm not gonna get all nerd rage over a SKIRT. They gave you what you paid for, not what you wanted. Get over it.
Lt. Commander
# 210
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
Then sue them. How do you think it would look if you tried to go to court over a MINI SKIRT? Yes the uniform is not perfect, I'd like the skirts to be shorter, etc but I'm not gonna get all nerd rage over a SKIRT. They gave you what you paid for, not what you wanted. Get over it.
if your char is wearing the skirt and you crouch, you can see the panties.. or some weird pixelated thingy