Lt. Commander
# 211
02-23-2010, 12:31 AM
It amazes me when people suggest suing someone as the next course of action, especially when the person they suggest it to has already said they have no intention of doing so.
Lt. Commander
# 212
02-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcubed
or some weird pixelated thingy

OH MY

Lt. Commander
# 213
02-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish

OH MY

omg! ***^^
Lt. Commander
# 214
02-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Animal
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Trill

Trill have not been confirmed as a federation race. Some individual Trills are part of starfleet. And there is a ferangi starfleet officer in DS9 (Quark's son), that does not make all ferangi part of starfleet.

And Cryptic has starfleet klingons while they are at war. So Trills fighting for the Klingon side make the same amount of sense.
I don't know about that. I doubt Curzon Dax would have been the Federation Ambassador to the Klingon Empire if Trillus was not a Federation member.
Lt. Commander
# 215
02-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Animal
There is a mission that has an NPC following you around and she has that same outfit.
Yes I know I said that in the post you quoted.
Lt. Commander
# 216
02-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
Then sue them. How do you think it would look if you tried to go to court over a MINI SKIRT? Yes the uniform is not perfect, I'd like the skirts to be shorter, etc but I'm not gonna get all nerd rage over a SKIRT. They gave you what you paid for, not what you wanted. Get over it.
No they did NOT!
Lt. Commander
# 217
02-23-2010, 02:31 AM
You know why it's called a 45 day patch, it's not because thats when all the content will be ready, oh no, it's because in order to get this patch you need to have subbed another month...they are not stupid, they may be crap at making games but they certainly know how to milk a cow.
Lt. Commander
# 218
02-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Danar
The organisation that governs who gets a trill would never allow a hybrid the chance of joining with a trill, its just the way they work. They fail half the normal trills who apply simply because they want it to remain special and a hybrid, even if considered would be thrown out in a flash.
Let me draw a picture. Klingons capture a Joined Trill. They have a Klingon-Trill with them, maybe several of them. They kill the host Trill. "The organisation that governs who gets a trill" is not within 3 sectors, they don't get consulted. The Trill slug thingy has a choise - join with a Klingon-Trill or die.

There's also teh easy way of allowing individual Joined Trill choose to fight for the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 219
02-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
Expect a video sometime in early March showing some of the new content being made - it's a mix of behind the scenes footage of dev's working on new STO content as well as in game video captures of the new content.

NOTE (yes I am going to say it twice) NOTE: this video will be reflecting "content under development" and not just some of the 45 day content.

How is that for an answer - we will show you some of the content...

A video that doesn't CLEARLY distinguish "content under development" from what is in the 45-day update is going to convince some people all of it was promised for the update.

If the 45-day update doesn't contain a metric s**t ton of Klingon content Cryptic will have to start paying folks to play Klingons in order to provide intelligent monsters for Fed players to kill in "PvP".
Lt. Commander
# 220
02-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddoxx View Post
What are you on about? The TOS uniform looks like the TOS uniform. Yes alright, the skirts are a separate piece, which they weren't in the show, but its better than nothing and it looks the part.
Plus having it as a separate piece has allowed people to mix and match it with other options, which I think is cool. I only wish they would offer skirts outside of it.