Lt. Commander
# 31
02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
The tops for the female uniform are different and they do not mesh with the skirts at all and the skirt even as a separate piece doesn't look correct. In short they look NOTHING like it should.
It looks as close as Cryptic can make it look, which is pretty-close. The game engine wasn't designed to make long one-pieces such as that; and there are other priorities in the game then worrying about a single costume that some don't like the look of. I'm sure in a year, when the Devs have some free time, they might fix it, but for right now it's good enough.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddla View Post
LMAO i will post my Credt card info AND PIN code if they actually come out with content in the 45 days promised.

The 45 days isnt a random number, its to keep ppl on the hook and suck up as much subscription $$$ as they can before ppl leave in droves.
Awesome!

I hope your line of credit will be sufficient for that new 60 inch LCD I just promised my mother for mother's day. I may even buy one for myself, since you're being so generous.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddoxx View Post
They look fine on mine. Tops and skirts match perfectly, you wouldn't know they were separate. They don't look that bad.
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6...ecostumes1.jpg
They are not even close
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
How are they not close? They even got the detail with one side hanging down slightly farther than the other. The only problem is that they aren't one piece which isn't a huge deal.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddoxx View Post
They look fine on mine. Tops and skirts match perfectly, you wouldn't know they were separate. They don't look that bad.
You are incorrect. They don't match up at all.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6924/jacketb.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
I tend to use a black skirt with a colored top. It's not accurate, but it looks better.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
They have given a lot of love to Star Trek and it shows so far.

There is enough here to give the 45 day patch time to work its magic.
YOU are the last person I expected to be calling for patience
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
It looks as close as Cryptic can make it look, which is pretty-close. The game engine wasn't designed to make long one-pieces such as that; and there are other priorities in the game then worrying about a single costume that some don't like the look of. I'm sure in a year, when the Devs have some free time, they might fix it, but for right now it's good enough.
They should have been in at launch and people paid extra for it. That makes it a priority. And there have been many posts showing how it is in fact possible.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
How are they not close? They even got the detail with one side hanging down slightly farther than the other. The only problem is that they aren't one piece which isn't a huge deal.
It does not look at all like it should.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
You are incorrect. They don't match up at all.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6924/jacketb.jpg
I have to say that I disagree with you. other then the fact that it is not one piece it does match well with each other. doesn't look bad at all.