Lt. Commander
# 31 Patch notes
02-22-2010, 11:45 PM
I got the Patch notes!

There's going to be 324 bug fixes, 40 new quest, the lvl cap will be moved to 60 with a new fleet of ships to choose from and lastly the End Game content is here!!

P.S. this is a joke i only wish this were true. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Oh come on. Its a little immature to go from someone talking about downtimes in their area to bringing terrorism into the arena. Because you may hate america does not mean you can insult americans. To be fair the game company is headquartered in America so they do their work to suit their main base. Atari has the same dedication but in my opinion they decide to foucs thier efforts on where they feel their main market is which for gaming is by far the United States.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm hoping Space dock 39 works again. It's been 2 days that it stop working to allow federation ships to dock. Kinda funny seeing fellow captains bounces on the dome of the star base 39, hoping to dock. LOL But seriously, I hope this particular patch gets it to work again by Tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegastar_Palerider
I'm hoping Space dock 39 works again. It's been 2 days that it stop working to allow federation ships to dock. Kinda funny seeing fellow captains bounces on the dome of the star base 39, hoping to dock. LOL But seriously, I hope this particular patch gets it to work again by Tuesday.
I haven't had any trouble with Starbase 39 myself, but I read about a workaround in another thread. People have said that if they change instances on the map, it allows them to dock.

(Again, I'm not sure if this is true or not, but might be worth a try. I still believe they should fix it, anyhow.)
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I haven't had any trouble with Starbase 39 myself, but I read about a workaround in another thread. People have said that if they change instances on the map, it allows them to dock.

(Again, I'm not sure if this is true or not, but might be worth a try. I still believe they should fix it, anyhow.)
Haven't had trouble recently, but it did happen once back in Beta. That workaround worked for me back then, but then again I was grouped with a friend at the time who had the mission to go there, I had already completed the mission that sent me to starbase 39, and my friend happened to end up in a different instance of the space map than me. Couldn't dock until I changed map instance. Same bug, different bug, who knows?

Oops, this is the scheduled maintenance thread, isn't it... um... yay for patch, patch notes plz?
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiDragoon View Post
Oops, this is the scheduled maintenance thread, isn't it... um... yay for patch, patch notes plz?
I think it's okay to talk about that bug in this thread, considering it's a bug people want fixed and we haven't seen the notes yet. Besides, it's better than the bickering about when the downtime is (IMO).
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I think it's okay to talk about that bug in this thread, considering it's a bug people want fixed and we haven't seen the notes yet. Besides, it's better than the bickering about when the downtime is (IMO).
Oh, I know, it just felt wrong to not somehow mention patching, patches, patch notes, or any other patch-related items/terms/etc. Although I guess I just broke my quota on patch-mentioning...

So... how about them... um... sports team?
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Heh, I hear you. Yeah... I hear they'll have their hands full with that other sports team... That is, if the owner doesn't sell them to that other city, of course.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Let there be... whatever, as long as it's interesting. I've been let down before by patches so I'm trying not to imagine anything.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the notice, guess that really does force me to get to my revision...
Closed Thread