Lt. Commander
# 71
02-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
I have the patch notes right here:

the broken fleet actions still won't be working but the quests will still be there. the PVP daily will still be broken, the Borg encounter daily will still be missing after appearing only for a single day and then vanishing. Bridge officers still won't be able to equip the new epic antiproton ground weapons. still no end game content and the borg/undine exploration missions will still not make sense. my female human and andorian bridge officers uniforms will still be bugged in that my commbadge colour and my rank pips colours are linked together and change to whatever I change the other one to.

the list goes on.
The PvP daily works just fine for me alone with the PvE daily.
Lt. Commander
# 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
You know every time someone complains about downtime/prime-time, a kitten is brutally murdered.
Noes! Not teh kitties!

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3...41595hones.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
No problem, Omegastar_Palerider. As for the exploration nebulas, I *think* (I could be wrong, and often am lol) they offer them to you once you hit a certain grade. I'll try to hop on real quick before the downtime and see what rank/grade I received those particular ones.

According to my Episodes log, Afehirr Nebula is Commander 3 and Eridan Belt is Commander 8. If you've reached those grades and still don't have access to them, then, yeah, I'd say it's a bug.
Cool, Frac! Just 2 more grades and I reach the Afehirr Nebula missions. Nicey! lol Thanks for all your help, man! Now am turning my shift over to my No. 1.

Max
USS Galvanize
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-23-2010, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Looking forward to finally getting my correct TOS and Mirror Universe female uniforms! Woo Hoo!

Um...that is in the patch right?
Well the optimism of some people amazes me. And it's so sad to see them being disappointed every time...

ah, sorry, now I get it, you where kidding, right?
Lt. Commander
# 75
02-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegastar_Palerider
Some of the missions I went into were missing the last components to complete the mission. I scoured the whole landing party maps half dozen time each of those flawed landing missions and still couldn't find that last piece. Wasted time, but fortunately it's 2 outof 20-30 missions that has some bugs like that in it. So hopefully that sort gets fixed up, but for me it's not too major unless I notice more of that as we played on.
Why are you scouring? Just use the scan button and it'll point you to the closest thing be it anom data or quest objective.
Lt. Commander
# 76
02-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfhearder1979
Living in the UK i still don't get how 11am to 1pm is primetime for playing games in the EU, i mean as it has been said before either everyone is at work or at school, and people who whine about not being able to play for 2 hours need their priorities checking.

Im a student living in central europe.For me, its prime gaming time, as it is still too early to get some workd done and already too late to stay in bed.

Edit: And yes, i got my priorities checked.
Lt. Commander
# 77
02-23-2010, 04:21 AM
Lt. Commander
# 78
02-23-2010, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I've almost ran out...
Lt. Commander
# 79 BRAND New to this
02-23-2010, 04:24 AM
HUGE Trek fan, I have read and own every novel and have all the shows and films. I have been waiting for an online game to use this character I have written about for YEARS. I noticed that I cannot change the gender or race of my bridge officers (learned they are called BOFFS or something...) And that sucks, because I already have a crew I wanted to use with backgrounds and everything. A shame.

Anyway, I had to setup the paypal thing to get my free 30 days. I just startes, and it IS after 5AM in my time done (615 actually) when the patch and server are doing their things...So now I can't get on to start the real game. And I have work at 7. I guess I will have to start later today.

I am going to have to go buy a new video card, since the one on my comp is running on reduced or something it said. I use Windows Vista, so if anyone has the name of one that will work very well with this game, please give me the name so I can pick one up today.

It seems very choppy to me, but that might be the card. Turning around is lagged, and I keep doing 180s if I hold it too long or tap it too many times. How the hell am I going to fight like this?

I chose Tactical background, and am trying to keep this character as close to the one I created as possible. I could use any tips about chatting with other people, looking for assistance for missions, shortcuts to make my life easier in moving around, etc. I want to beat the game, but I want to enjoy it along the way. I don't care if it takes me half a year or so. Okay, maybe not THAT long...Is there a special controller I should get to make gameplay easier? I can point-click just fine, but the darned wasd buttons are going to be awkward.

I could use any tips or help you can offer. It might take me awhile to find the responses to this thread, since for some reason I couldn't figure out how to find my previous posts...But a PM would be fine, and I would love to have friends on here anyway so just add me.

LLAP...PALL.
The needs of the many...
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKcS View Post
Can we get get patch notes early to simmer in anticipation? Thanks
Cryptic need to figure out what the patch has fixed and what it has broke before they release the patch notes, they won't know that until it's live :p

j/k, keep up the good work Cryptic
Closed Thread