Lt. Commander
I have an interesting issue with my Klingon character, and I wanted to if anyone else had seen this, or if there is a resolution I haven't found.

When my B'rel BOP approaches a star-system, I get a prompt to join in the action. I click the prompt, and there is an about 1 second pause, and then I get prompted again for the same thing.. I have not found anywhere I can join in any actions.

I have left two tickets, over two days ago, and still nothing. I am beginning to believe that I am just not going to play the Klingon side. BTW, the gameplay seems to work on the Federation side.

Any advice?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Don't go to the system to enter the PvP queues. Just click the lil triangle icon on your mini-map, select the PvP queues and pick one to join.

It also helps to know exactly which systems you were trying this at.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Something that I noticed recently, the House Battle options for Ghost Ship and Assimilated Cruiser seem to have completely dissapeared from my PvP queues. The only ground House Battle option I have seen available recently is the Deserted Facility.

But in all honesty, I haven't seen it mattering all that much. All the KvK queues are perpetually either empty or near empty most of the time. It has gotten to the point where I have given up completely on the captain and ship killer klingon quests, since everyone is too busy fighting the Federation. But it's no big loss for as there are always more Feds to fight.