Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Please change the tribble names to the correct (sub-)species so they can be searched on the exchange.

Also, would be nice to show the correct image on buffs for the tribble that gave it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-22-2010, 06:05 PM
There are species of tribbles?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlak
Please change the tribble names to the correct (sub-)species so they can be searched on the exchange.

A great suggestion! If only so more people can purchase a "Highison" Tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
A great suggestion! If only so more people can purchase a "Highison" Tribble.
wait...you can take the time to reply to a topic like this that has no real effect on gameplay...and ignore other topics that can potentialy (typo i know) make you lose customers? am i missing something here or does cryptic really not care that people are getting bugs and health problems from their game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Quinnell
There are species of tribbles?
yes and they give you different buffs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
wait...you can take the time to reply to a topic like this that has no real effect on gameplay...and ignore other topics that can potentialy (typo i know) make you lose customers? am i missing something here or does cryptic really not care that people are getting bugs and health problems from their game.
LOL?

\char10
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeetee View Post
LOL?

\char10
read posts people have been getting carpal tunnel symptoms, just because you havent does not mean it's not happening and cryptic ignoring it is out right stupid.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
read posts people have been getting carpal tunnel symptoms, just because you havent does not mean it's not happening and cryptic ignoring it is out right stupid.
My wrists hurt from playing this game too. I just have common sense and stop playing when it hits a certain limit. I believe most people call these things breaks, could try it sometime.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeetee View Post
My wrists hurt from playing this game too. I just have common sense and stop playing when it hits a certain limit. I believe most people call these things breaks, could try it sometime.
thats not the point of the problem though, i have yet to have had this problem in all the years i have played pc games and ever since i played this it has started so taking a break from 10mins of playing really isnt going to make the game fun nor would that even be tollerable and thus is why they need to either give us full working autofire or start supporting controllers properly (typo)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Sarid, I see people like you in every MMO. I'm sorry to single you out, but I feel sorry for the devs that post on these forums.

You realize they have strict rules about what they can talk about right? They also work in various departments and some devs may not have access to the information people really want. If they do have the information they'll have to get approval first. They can post in a thread about tribbles saying it's a good suggestion because there's nothing wrong with that. They can say they like an idea and not get fired because of it.

They can't, however, pop into every thread talking about gameplay and speak about future changes to the game when they don't even know if that change will be going in. Imagine how angry players would be if they posted saying they were going to change or add a feature, but then the higher ups decide to scrap that. Now everyone grabs their pitchforks and starts screaming about how the devs lied to them.

They have a list of what they're allowed to talk about publicly, so they post in idea threads they like to try to encourage positive feedback. If they were to do what you want and acknowledge every thread discussing a problem, you'd see 99 out of 100 posts being a canned response saying "We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue playing STO"

STO has problems, I make posts offering ideas and hoping to get things fixed, but "My grandma died because of STO and I'm quitting" threads and posts yelling at devs for actually trying to talk to the community on what little they're authorized to talk about doesn't help anything.

Give the community reps a break... most under appreciated job on the net I swear.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 PM.