Lt. Commander
# 1 A plea to klingons
02-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Level up! There are like no games at t5 levels! Stop playing with your targs, and eating your gacht, and get to work! Jeeze.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskwood
Level up! There are like no games at t5 levels! Stop playing with your targs, and eating your gacht, and get to work! Jeeze.
nah.. i will start a new char after this one to general. pvp is getting annoying at some point in the same tier.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:

I'm trying....

But tell me brave little Fedling......are you not at all concerned about faceing battle honed legions of Klingon Death Masters?

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 07:24 PM
heh, mate most people have leveled up, and have either left the game completely or are currently playing Fed now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Imagine levelling up a fed character, but all your missions only give you 75 skill points and you can only do about 6 of them on a good day. Thats roughly what its like to play a Klingon.

No surprise that there are so few at the higher ranks, the xp is stupidly hard to get even with back to back wins in pvp.

Not to mention the fact that its basically the same map again and again, since there is so little pvp variety.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idryll_Alira View Post
Imagine levelling up a fed character, but all your missions only give you 75 skill points and you can only do about 6 of them on a good day. Thats roughly what its like to play a Klingon.
This is what I'm discovering. I can easily do four grades a day for a Fed from Lt1 to Cmdr10, but I'm lucky to get two grades for my Klingon. There just isn't enough content... you have to do PvP, and the rewards don't come at the same rate as completing/grinding PvE missions. I'm enjoying it, but... yeah, my endurance/patience is more limited and I switch back to my fed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowHeart View Post
This is what I'm discovering. I can easily do four grades a day for a Fed from Lt1 to Cmdr10, but I'm lucky to get two grades for my Klingon. There just isn't enough content... you have to do PvP, and the rewards don't come at the same rate as completing/grinding PvE missions. I'm enjoying it, but... yeah, my endurance/patience is more limited and I switch back to my fed.
The grind when I got to KDF Captain was killing me. From Tier 1-3, I was PvP'ing like a madman, but once at Tier 4, I was burned out. Working through Captain was a horrible experience, despite liking my Vor'Cha BCruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
If you don't think there are enough klingons at admiral then you should make one, do the dailies on your feddy then play some klingon.

Thats what I did. I'm now Commander 5.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagon View Post
heh, mate most people have leveled up, and have either left the game completely or are currently playing Fed now.
This, if you wanted to see T5 pvp you should have got your fed to admiral like 3 weeks ago. Most people realised by now how garbage pvp is in the current system with feedback pulse III dealing 400% dmg returned and sub neuc / VM combo's.

Dont cry on the forums becuase you took to long to level your fed and everyone had quit the game before you hit 40.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
We already did, and then we quit playing. Alternately, we were taking our time to level and cryptic came in and nerfed KDF exp by about 4/5ths and we don't feel like putting 20x more time into level than the equivalent fed.

We made our premade groups, we went into pvp and the enemy didn't even -try- to fight us. They refused to get better, and instead came to these boards complaining that their pugs were no match for our premade groups and that we needed to be handicapped for the situation to be fair.

Against the feds with better gear, better ships and more players, the kdf using white gear and crappy BOFFS due to scant training points beat them 15-0 time after time, even without cloaking. We are accused of exploiting, accused of being overpowered, accused of whatever lay at hand. Accused of just about everything except playing a good game.

So, really, we're just tired of it. It's not much fun, I'm sorry to say.

Maybe someday it will be. Someday, the feds won't spawn into the match 1-2 at a time presenting an irresistable target. Someday the feds will have all 5 players with full mental capacity.

Someday the feds will learn to use those juggernaut cruisers and vicious science ships and realize what their faction is really about.

Until then, you have the game the devs gave us, which isn't fun enough for us to spend the time providing content for you.