Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Daily missions were recently updated to reset 24 hours since taking the mission. We’ve reduced this to 20 hours since taking the mission to allow time for players to complete the missions around the same time every day.
This made me think that Cryptic indeed is able to listen and address some minor, but highly annoying issues quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Well, considering that it's less than a month since STO was released, I'm not about to get my knickers in a knot about a lack of new content in these patches. It's just a little too early to expect anything significant in the way of new material. I daresay that if you've managed to already get to the point where you're bored and expect new content to entertain you, maybe you should find something else to do with your free time.

As for respecs, we've been told they're on the horizon, so...just sit back and wait for it. Sorry, but I have about zero sympathy for people who sped their way to Admiral status and are now griping about a lack of things to do. It's like buying the first book of a brand new series, reading the whole thing in one day, and then complaining that the next one isn't out yet. Sure, it was easy to do because you took the time to do it, but since I imagine Cryptic is thinking some people will take their time exploring and trying everything, or just playing more casually, they're not going to go out of their way to give the power-levelers something to pacify them. Again, this is just my opinion, but since I couldn't care less about power-levelers' complaints, there's not much anyone can say here that would change that opinion.

I'd much rather see Cryptic address whatever problems are popping up than worry about new content. If there's some on the way, great; tantalize us with details, pick our brains for ideas. But for now, just fix what's broken, and that's enough for me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Fixing the current system is far more important than adding new content in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-23-2010, 05:22 AM
They make me feel like a bad dirty dirty boy

a dirty DIRTY boy
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2010, 05:23 AM
Shocked at how little is on them - but makes me wonder what the devs are working on (because up until recently we were getting huge lists of changes).
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2010, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
They make me feel like a bad dirty dirty boy

a dirty DIRTY boy
LOOOL, this post makes me feel the same
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-23-2010, 05:28 AM
They made me feel confused, since I thought patch day was Thursday and it's only Tuesday. Either I am incorrect on this, or they changed it. Neither of which is a palatable option.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-23-2010, 05:51 AM
they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

seriously what did you expect, they never said they were adding more content today. the game went down to add a patch and perform maintenance. this is just whining for the sake of it.
its a patch, they patched some stuff. it makes me feel like its a patch.

now if they dont add anything extra on the regular thursday one then that will be annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-23-2010, 05:55 AM
hm, I wonder when they fix "The Big Dig"
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Pleased patches are coming out on a regular basis.