Lt. Commander
# 31
12-18-2008, 10:15 PM
It would be a nice item for crew training and development to have a classic officers holo emitted proctor at hand. or to "fleash" out a crew in a tutorial. Star Trek On line Academy.. the first deployment...has a nice ring to it. but we digress.
The turmoil posses many boil over risk as a meddling in romulan internal affairs could force a war against a common foe. even the imperials will regreat the federation occupation of romulas?
its bad for buisness and the status quo is very much in lacking now days.
was it yelsen that rallied people due to lack of vodka rations..
if they cant get us Romulan Ale then what good is the government? I'd claim to be vulcan and move to argentinious? ya that forgotten provance..im really a loyal officer.. im just takeign myship to shore leave on orion..organia or shermans planet..good rate of exchange from feringi travel service..here the brochure
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-19-2008, 12:16 AM
some really great stuff and the last bit sounds good also hope the doctor wins his rights
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-19-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm guessing that when all out aggressive action breaks out between the Federation and the Klingons the empire will be lead by a new Chancellor of the Klingon High Council? I can't believe that Martok would go to war with Starfleet, it just doesn't quite fit his personality. This leaves only two other options, he is either killed and replaced by someone else or he and Worf (assuming he is still the Federation ambassador) have to flee after an internal conflict within the High Council. I'm hoping it's the latter myself.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-19-2008, 04:14 AM
wow i cannot wait to explore this new world your creating heh

hope to hear something relating to B4 soon *hint hint*
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-19-2008, 04:43 AM
Amazing to read that all we know is falling to pieces!

Great story line thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-19-2008, 06:31 AM
coming together nicely.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Getting Closer
12-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Only 26 more years to go! I cannot wait.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Keep them comming!
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-19-2008, 07:35 AM
[quote=r2data;300893]
Species 8472, live in fluidic space and with the nano-torpedoes Janeway developed, would be hesitant to invade the Alpha Quadrant. They were never that aggressive to begin with, only attacking when provoked by the Borg. The Dominion surrendered to the Federation although much of their military might was retained. I wouldn't think the Federation would look too kindly on them sending many ships through the wormhole. In any case, I always thought it was the Cardassians egging them on that led the Dominion to invade.

QUOTE]

It's mentioned in the first meeting between Voyager and species 8472 that they had pretty much "sterilized" fluidic space and I get the feeling they were fairly xenophobic. the Borg opened the way for them to come into non-fluidic space and they followed to eliminate all threats to them. It's possible they might decide to return to finish what they started or they may be satisfied where they are.

Now the Dominion is very similar to species 8472.... they expand and conquer to eliminate any that might eventually oppose them. the Founders despised solids and sought to prevent being oppressed by them by attacking first. It seems like Cardassia was more a stalking horse for the Dominions plans in the Alpha quadrant. Look at all the changelings that infiltrated various Gov'ts and organizations to formulate disscord and even conflict among the Alpha quadrant powers and their own people
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Im loving these updates! Nice to see they are coming every 2 weeks now, hope they keep them coming out this quickly.

It seem like some of the speicies will be split so you can play as them whichever faction you choose.

However, I would like to see the Romulans and Cardassians side with the Federation.

looking forward to hearning more about Picard and Seven of Nine working against the Borg.

I hope these updates releate to the new movie and Countdown comic.