Lt. Commander
# 1 Hyperonic radiation II.
02-23-2010, 05:53 AM
So anyone esle notice that the description for hyperoninc radiation II at lvl 3 says it last for 114 secs. At lvl 2 it was 11 secs the ranked up to lvl 3 it jumps to 114 secs. Ranking it up to lvl 4 it drops to 12 secs, then proceeds to increase normally from there. So currently it is either a description error or it is an actual duration error. As i have currently not tried to test it out (but after posting this will be in game doing so) I cannot comfirm which is the case. Once i have ill update this thread. If anyone knows, please feel free to post it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 06:54 AM
Most likely a typing error. I have used all ranks and they work all with reasonable duration. At least I never noticed 114 sec on any mob (not that they last that long but the duration is finished before they die).

Anyways not that much of an impressive skill anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 10:50 AM
well i have had a chance to use it and its not a typing error. Cant say for sure that it lasts for 114 secs but i was able to use my split beam attack 4 times and it was still going. the guy died before it finished, and yes i did tryi it out more than once, so at this time it is a bugged and if you have it set only to lvl 3 it will last 114 secs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglis View Post
well i have had a chance to use it and its not a typing error. Cant say for sure that it lasts for 114 secs but i was able to use my split beam attack 4 times and it was still going. the guy died before it finished, and yes i did tryi it out more than once, so at this time it is a bugged and if you have it set only to lvl 3 it will last 114 secs.
Can't say I have noticed, ranked it straight to 9. But if it's indeed like you said you should report it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
Can't say I have noticed, ranked it straight to 9. But if it's indeed like you said you should report it.
ohh i did report it, but with cryptics inability to even look at tickets i figured post about in here would be the smart thing to do.