Lt. Commander
# 11
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
WMP on random with a library of 14500 songs....... so who knows what's next.......

got a nice feature on my keyboard that controls WMP as well...so no app changes to make music modifications.....kinda cool....

too bad STO is so lacklustre........

Do you really have to shove your gloom and unhappiness about STO in every topic? get down from your soap box please. this topic is about the music not STO and its shortcomings.

To get back to topic.....

These days i mostly listen to CHASING CARS by Snow Patrols. I got it on loop and i never get tired of this song.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
Do you really have to shove your gloom and unhappiness about STO in every topic? get down from your soap box please. this topic is about the music not STO and its shortcomings.

To get back to topic........
settle down Franklin.

didnt shove...you just soaked it up like a sponge.

Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Quote:
settle down Franklin.

didnt shove...you just soaked it up like a sponge.

You are off topic yet again.....
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
You are off topic yet again.....
and so are you......
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-23-2010, 12:24 PM
I swear to FSM, you could start a thread here describing in rock solid detail how to solve world hunger, cure cancer, end war, and add 1000 years to the human life span... and it would still turn into a flamewar.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
and so are you......
No you.oh no its you.. you..oh no its you..no you.... (sorry got past that age)

i use this music when i am in space dock.... don't judge me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPgtv...eature=related
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2010, 12:30 PM
I listen to heavy rock, film soundtracks and various other genres. Depends on what mood I'm in.

I Dj heavy metal occasionally so that is more my passion.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
don't judge me.
Too late...
Lt. Commander
# 19 Now Youve Made Me Curious
02-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltec
Above the asteroids By Alien Hand. Its a remix of below the asteroids and it must be good because I generally dont like club songs outside of a club.
Nice one. Just listened to it. Never heard it before as I've never played Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
I normally don't talk much about my musical tastes because I avoid the mainstream, but I noticed you had David Arkenstone, Lorenna McKennit, AND Kitaro. 3 of my favorites.

Nice! "Below the Asteroids" (the original that your link is based on) is my favorite all-time game track. It's amazing how well it captures the feel of EVE. I have it on my iPod and listen to it several times daily.

Here's the original haunting track; Below the Asteroids
So now You've made me curious. Give me/us some more links. Might be that You know alot of songs I don't but could "discover" by Your links and add to my library of songs I enjoy listening to.

I'd like more links people. I love discovering new songs to listen to. I haved a very open mind when it comes to music. I don't like to narrow or corner myself in and listen to one type of music as You might see on my links.

Let's share Music tastes' with links. Who knows we might discover that we have more in common than we think or "learn/discover" something new from others tips.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
I live in the middle of nowhere just about, and can get 3 radio stations: Christian Rock (kind of amusing), Teenage Rock station (the place where the great humor is talking about Santa's Sack), and Top 40 Country. I listen to country music now