Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Attn: Those with tinfoil hats
02-23-2010, 09:40 AM
There is a reason all the reviews you read declare this game to be mediocre.

It's because the game is mediocre, not because they were paid off by a phantom corporation to slander it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
K..............
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-23-2010, 09:42 AM
so because I disagree, Im a tinfoil hat type?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey5time View Post
There is a reason all the reviews you read declare this game to be mediocre.

It's because the game is mediocre in the opinions of the respective reviewers, not because they were paid off by a phantom corporation to slander it.
Fixed it for you.

Reviews are opinion, not fact.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
So very true Mickey.

/salute
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey5time View Post
There is a reason all the reviews you read declare this game to be mediocre.

It's because the game is mediocre, not because they were paid off by a phantom corporation to slander it.
It's not because they were paid, but because they didn't pay.

lol, j/k, though there is some evidence to support the fact that the larger game reviewers only give good reviews if you pay for them, notice how the smaller game review places gave the game decent reviews, I'm just saying.

I've never been one to trust gamespot in particular, as they have had some extremely questionable reviews in the past.

IGN was pretty fair this time around at least, they have had some questionable reviews in the past as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
so because I disagree, Im a tinfoil hat type?
Just because you disagree? No. But if you think that all of the revewiers are conspiring against Cryptic, then yes; you are.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevok View Post
...

Reviews are opinion, not fact.
but they have a pretty big impact on the future of the game.

.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey5time View Post
There is a reason all the reviews you read declare this game to be mediocre.

It's because the game is mediocre, not because they were paid off by a phantom corporation to slander it.
SO do YOU believe it is mediocre because the reviews say it is, or because YOU feel it is based on your own judgment from personal experience? See, I like to think for myself and formulate my own opinions on things and I would hope that you do as well. Just saying.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
but they have a pretty big impact on the future of the game.

.
That is a fact.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 AM.