Lt. Commander
# 1 Any Earth and Beyond players?
02-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Been playing STO for two weeks now and I can't get over the similarities to EnB - no complaints or accusations, mind you, I'm just pointing out how great it is to play a game with a fun factor like EnB had.

STO is what EnB could have aspired to had EA not killed it.

Was just wondering if there were others on here (I'm certain there is) that feel the same
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 08:54 AM
i played that game too was so cool

miss the craft system from EnB
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall View Post
i played that game too was so cool

miss the craft system from EnB
Funny, that's the only thing missing fron this game that EnB had and that's the in game economics of crafting weapons, devices, and engines. Though I suppose it makes some since for in the Trek world no one talks about money or wealth - unless you're a character outside of Starfleet

What I like in STO more than EnB is the away missions and the space battles - you actually battle ships in space - EnBs space monsters never sat right with me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Great game My char was called Roadrunner i was A TT love the crafting in that game and messing about in the gas
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 09:21 AM
I played EnB, and this reminds me of it some. EnB had more exploration as you could find unmarked areas, etc, which was cool, and the crafting was better, I remember the first time I made a 200% lvl 9 shield
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Historic View Post
Great game My char was called Roadrunner i was A TT love the crafting in that game and messing about in the gas
Same here - I was really bummed that they never brought out the Terran Scout class that would have been fun to level up