Lt. Commander
Searching through the exchange for female bridge officers, it's very easy to get confused and think that the game is horribly sexist, because it looks like all female bridge officers are common and therefore inferior somehow.

Star Trek has never been sexist, and you shouldn't allow people to think that this game is, so just fix the uncommon, rare, and very rare officers to have the correct gender in their title. It would also be nice if the officers said "male" for male crew, because some players have ideas about the crew they'd like to build before they even begin, and I'm sure they'd appreciate that too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 09:34 AM
i think your assuming to much. maybe your the sexist one? most guys here would keep the female ones, with good skills, i did....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Bunny View Post
i think your assuming to much. maybe your the sexist one? most guys here would keep the female ones, with good skills, i did....
My crew is all female...and hawt...and they can kick your butt in a fight!, Including my ill-tempered Andorian security officer with a Bat'leth!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes please. It can be hard to tell sometimes, especially with Alien ones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terral
Yes please. It can be hard to tell sometimes, especially with Alien ones.
Lift them up by the tail and check the underside.