Lt. Commander
# 1 monitor hypnotized
02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
When the game was nearing the open beta and release, we (3-4 of my gaming pals) decided to roll klingons. Loving the faction, can see lots of potential for down the road stuff.... However, just hit BG rank 2 last night and am burned out on pvp. Now, its not liked i raced to the end, I would consider my play time to be above average. Its not like i am this huge PvP'er, because I am not. But seeing how it is pretty much the only way to get to the end, my brain screams and my eyeballs feel like popping out i click the queue button. I am glad i do not have photosensitive epilepsy during matches. Anyone else out there have some ideas or experiencing the same problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyvox76
Anyone else out there have some ideas or experiencing the same problem?
Not really. I shelved my klingon at Lt. 1 to play my fed until they finally add the klingon content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 11:11 AM
I understand. I enjoy pvp as well, but I do not like to pvp all the time.

You can try doing then exploration missions once in a while, then go play a Federation character. Or just take a break and let the devs catch up on the Klingon faction.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Not really. I shelved my klingon at Lt. 1 to play my fed until they finally add the klingon content.
Waiting to start a Klingon char till the 45 day biggie.

(My schedule will be better than anyways)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
No offence to the feds out there, but didnt want to roll an "alt" that i may or may not play. but i suppose thats my only option at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyvox76
No offence to the feds out there, but didnt want to roll an "alt" that i may or may not play. but i suppose thats my only option at this point.
whoa...you havent played Fed yet ?

I envy you...you have the whole game ahead of you....

.... Im stuck at 'done' pretty much.

Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2010, 01:08 PM
You might like the race, but you wouldn't like the game play. Cryptic has stated for months upon months before launch that Klingons were PvP only. Check my sig for details.