Lt. Commander
# 1 Pan Galactic Corporation (PGC)
02-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. The Pan Galactic Corporation is a gaming consortium of players that dibbles and dabbles with online multiplayer gaming. After 10 years of of playing online games together including but not limited to SFC 1, 2, and OP, Mechwarrior 4, Starlancer, Battlefield 1942, WOW, Star Wars Galaxies, and many others. We're hopeing to once again make our names known through the Star Trek Universe.

The Fleet is made up of people from all around the US and Canada at one point we had members from Europe and would love to see that again. We're looking for mature men and women from the ages of at least 18 and up. Any one looking to join can post hear or send a PM to me or any other PGC member.

PGC Sub Zero
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 05:01 AM
So, I just gotta know. Is the Star Frontiers reference intentional?

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 12:31 PM
For the most part yes. Right now we're mostly made of of people across the US and Canada. There are some of us that are on at all times of the day. I personally am on till 4am est most the time. We will accept all nationalities.

PGC Sub Zero
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 11:31 PM
bump bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 5 Sorry here for the Demo
05-08-2010, 06:34 AM
The Economy took a turn for the worst.. again in my sector.. Someday if that changes at least Ive got the template of STO D/L again after the very brief Open Beta experience.

Jolan Tru

[and klingons too]

The Servers not there sufficient to get the patch I'm at 18.8% of the patch to the patch for a bloody DEmo now that's poor and discouraging me.. When this week end should have been about promise.

So in the Demo I'll be that suspiciously PAge Cut "Vulcan" with a temper and lust for Battle..
then the brief tutorial will end with a message if you wish to continue you have to buy.. then i'll hit my monitor with my cap and cut off to the barn to work the herd.
Nerd rage Warning Computer has detected Nerd Rage.. hehehe sorta passively aggressively tweaks off now. listen to port..
server - A system that provides network service such as disk storage and file transfer, or a program that provides such a service. A kind of daemon which performs a service for the requester, which often runs on a computer other than the one which the server runs
Trials and Tribulations..
Lt. Commander
# 6 i guess its not meant to be
05-09-2010, 05:33 PM
The plan has worked. .we've scared everyone away.. Now Pinkey its time to do what we started out to do...

Zonk whats that Tribble Brian..

Why what we always try to do.. Rule the World..

Uh? Brain then why are we out in Space?

Space pinky?

Look out the window Brain...

"Q" lied.. Tribbles died...

zonk..
there you go again.. I told you not to buy that Brand X from the man in purple with the white face..

Oh look Brain that Klingon BOP is stopping
Good quick show some leg.. and turn up the Klingon opera on your ipod.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-18-2010, 01:33 PM
You may be surprised that theirs an incredible amount of people that were quite happy in SFC not being feddies too.. so note to Zinc.. next time you spend incredible amounts of money dev something do more Internet searches for non -federation fleets and message boards

That could have moved up features and Factions to entice a greater turn out for a beta balance.
Teh Open beta was a stress test and not a good representation of the greater possibilities for Klingon House ethic
or Romulan Guild because they were unplayable in numbers to push testing to the open beta limits and improve bug reports and finds thus creatign a better advance launch or Live sooner.

Next Demo rule one QA from your home and office LAN prior to a release. The Broken file direct from Cryptics Server coupled with the very poor down loads made it difficult or impossible to give you a respectful deep look see. IT's just too expensive to buy blind.
Lt. Commander
# 8 wow PGC
06-02-2010, 08:34 AM
WOW blast from the past! Glad to see PGC is still around! Brings back so many Memories of SL ladder matches on 56K modems...ahhh those where the days!

<--- Was TRLsinister back in those days
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
hey guys whats up
Lt. Commander
# 10 Exactly
07-27-2010, 12:43 PM
II been practicing my Klingon Tai Chi on a Freddie space station in DEmo. its just not the same as commanding a SparrowhAwk Squadron on a Deep raid and conquest into Gorn Space.. or ISC.

Ah TRL thats a good memory Star Leauge was fun with Ghris General War on Yahoo!
--------------------
sure ya ok so

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to image some people will never embrace the perfect food stuff of Lutefisk wrapped in lefse

http://www.norway-hei.com/images/grilled-salmon-1.jpg

http://www.norway-hei.com/images/lutefisk-igjen.jpg

Skoda.. Teaches Pickle and Herring were a marriage made in Asgard.. Brain need holiday? Avoid Zombie Resorts