Lt. Commander
# 1 mass exodus has started
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
And if you dont believe just take a look at even what the so called " Fanbois " are posting all over this forum in the last few days. Its been 3 weeks and even those that said this game was awesome and the "you best not talk trash about it" are now slowly realizing that its over. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..have a seat next to us in the dissapointment section.

Of course someone will post that there are lots of people still playing and of course there will be those that are going to get nasty towards me here but I am just being honest and I am not making things up nor am I trying to insult anyone here.

just stating the facts is all...

perhaps in the new patch it will be better but I wouldnt hold your breath...look at the history of any games that cryptic has released...you just be dissapointed yet again. Sorry but thats the truth.

anything else is not logical
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Oh for God sake, if you want to troll at least post something original? amuse me please.... also your opinions does not equal to facts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdeuce
And if you dont believe just take a look at even what the so called " Fanbois " are posting all over this forum in the last few days. Its been 3 weeks and even those that said this game was awesome and the "you best not talk trash about it" are now slowly realizing that its over. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..have a seat next to us in the dissapointment section.

Of course someone will post that there are lots of people still playing and of course there will be those that are going to get nasty towards me here but I am just being honest and I am not making things up nor am I trying to insult anyone here.

perhaps in the new patch it will be better but I wouldnt hold your breath...look at the history of any games that cryptic has released...you just be dissapointed yet again. Sorry but thats the truth.

Well, I guess you'll be leaving then and we won't have to read any more whine threads. Cool. Later man.
Lt. Commander
# 4
Rabble rabble rabble rabble.

The game is 2 and a half weeks old and it's dieing! /wrists
Lt. Commander
# 5
/sign me dissapointed
Lt. Commander
# 6
I just watch a MMO report, and in their it said that 70% of box sales for WOW don't renew. So yea not worried.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:

Bye!!!! Have fun in some other game,
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:

Just post the following and be done with it:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOM!
Lt. Commander
# 9
Yep the exodus is starting and it is going to be ugly.

The only way to get some of us back will be to add the content that was promised on the box and then to give us 30 days of time to play it. Since this 30 days was a total waste. Without those 2 things most of us will never come back.
Lt. Commander
# 10
Where is the Bury Button???

I LOVE STO!!!
Closed Thread