Lt. Commander
# 11
02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
The game has potential.. but where are the patches? I really wish they'd fix the broken fleet actions in DS9 and release some non-combat alternatives to exploring.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdeuce
And if you dont believe just take a look at even what the so called " Fanbois " are posting all over this forum in the last few days. Its been 3 weeks and even those that said this game was awesome and the "you best not talk trash about it" are now slowly realizing that its over. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..have a seat next to us in the dissapointment section.

Of course someone will post that there are lots of people still playing and of course there will be those that are going to get nasty towards me here but I am just being honest and I am not making things up nor am I trying to insult anyone here.

just stating the facts is all...

perhaps in the new patch it will be better but I wouldnt hold your breath...look at the history of any games that cryptic has released...you just be dissapointed yet again. Sorry but thats the truth.

anything else is not logical
Hard statistical evidence or it didn't happen.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I just watch a MMO report, and in their it said that 70% of box sales for WOW don't renew. So yea not worried.
Yeah, I saw that aswell. Plus no growth in WoW subs since 2008.

As for this thread (not the quoted post). Yeah and handful of vocal players are a mass exodus. That's why the game's still really busy, I guess. I think these trolls (not those that post constructviely) are just trying to convince everyone, so they have a reason to justfy themseleves still being on the forums. Well, truth be known all they are doing are showing how sad indviduals they are.
Lt. Commander
# 14
All the more server bandwidth for me.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenica View Post
The game has potential.. but where are the patches?
Why, I believe they're right here - http://www.startrekonline.com/release_notes
Lt. Commander
# 16
ITS ALL OVER..... EVERYONE US SUB NOW........ IN 2029 AN ASTEROID IS GOING TO HIT.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOM

I love you Ignorant posters, and I'm going to miss you. ok maybe not that much.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Dear "Everyone Intending On Leaving STO",

Can I have your stuff?

Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Seriously, people have absolutely nothing better to do than post this kinda stuff?

If it fails it fails, if it doesn't it doesn't. If you enjoy it, play, if you don't cancel... But for cryin out loud once you cancel please stop trying to ruin the game for everyone else with all these opinionated 'garbage' posts that mean/prove absolutely nothing.

The worst thing about the two Cryptic games is all the people who flock to them and have nothing better to do than complain and ruin other peoples enjoyment.

I wonder how long it really takes for them to realize... nobody cares whatsoever for what they have to say about STO/CO Failing/Succeeding, and they just make themselves look like fools.

~Surreal
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdeuce
word vomit l
cool story bro, can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-23-2010, 11:38 AM
The sad thing is, unless there are some real changes made in the next month he's probably right.
Closed Thread