Lt. Commander
# 1 your lucky i am a nice guy
02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
ok so i have an account with cryptic and have been playing sto for the last 2 weeks now and all of a sudden i cant login to play any more.
so i think ok its probably cause i am from australia and the headstart has finished on my pre order gold edition with 30 days free.
so i go to the website to redeem my key and after punching in the key on the back of my little booklet i am told the key is invaild. so try one of the other various keys i have (which just happens to be the one for the DS9 uniforms).
that takes me to the next page to pick how long i want to play for and how much i want to pay for it.
so i go down to the little choice of useing a game card and type in my game card key again and it tells me that the subsricption service is down.
so i scan the forums for a bit and find that i need a credit card to set up a subscription service before i can do any of that.
i dont know why personally i think its a bit silly that you need credit card info for me to go to the shop and pay cash for a game card.
but i think what the hey and go to set up a credit card card subscription which after submiting all my info it tells me that its an "unknown currency".
now i am thinking WTF.
so i follow all the links for troubles and hassles which then takes me to the ticket page so i click create new ticket and pick billing issues and because there is no relevant heading to my problem i select the "other" option.
to my dismay absolutely nothing happens.
so i try the other options there and again on all of them nothing happens.no new page.no little window to write in.nothing. although the links did turn a pretty shade of blue (well done to the programmer who picked the colour).
so now i am here in the forums letting you know there is something wrong with your subscription service.
i am trying not to be an arsehole about and i would be really really happy if you could fix this asap.
thank you for your time in reading this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Wrong forum zone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 03:28 PM
um, try the support forums. Ten forward is not the area where devs come to aid you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 03:29 PM
aren't lost puppies cute? Oh OP, try the support forums. There are a ton of posts there with the email addresses and phone number for the Billing Dept. they can help you where as we can only torment which we do very well
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
aren't lost puppies cute? Oh OP, try the support forums. There are a ton of posts there with the email addresses and phone number for the Billing Dept. they can help you where as we can only torment which we do very well
Well, Capulet and Chat are pretty good at torment... I mostly just shoot you. Although I might provide backup and/or cover to Capulet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2010, 03:34 PM
heretic!!!

burn kill maim for the purity of Ten Forward
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh, and I nearly forgot about Ravenstein... You don't want to see her on here at all. She'll evil you to death. Trust me, I'm her evil side, and she scares me...
Lt. Commander
# 8 thanks
02-23-2010, 03:36 PM
thanks for the info on moving to tech i will shift the post down there but i will also leave this one here for your amusement.
enjoy.