Lt. Commander
Right, i've trained myself up so i have turrets skill at 9 where it says I should be able to train an officer uo to Phaser Turrent Fabrication Mk III, alas, ... despite looking for bout half an hour for bridge officer powers matching this not a single one in the exchange even under very rare or any of the others seems to have it (im also looking for support drone II not seen that either), and so i'm wondering is there some other way to get this power on my officer,i know mk 2 powers usually at starbase 001 but i've not seen any mk III ones available on list, for swapping via vendor so yeah is there something Im missing?

thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Do you have a commander level BO? If not then thats what you are missing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
yes got half a dozen including two engi commander's, twould appreciate if anyone with knowledge of said system on how to get it on my bo would post.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Have to check the box, assumptions tend to kill people... are you an engineering player, and/or did you go to your character's status screen (not your ship, your personal status) and click the button "Train Officer?" There should be a selection in the screen that opens for Phaser Turret Fabrication III. If not, it's just another one of those abilities for which this is currently broken. I'm actually working toward that myself, need a few more skill points before I can confirm this works or not.

Edit: had no problem training 2 commander-ranked engineering bridge officers with Phaser Turret Fabrication III. Just go to your character status screen while on a major starbase (can't train while in your ship or during away missions), click Train Officer, and select the ability and bridge officer you wish to train with this ability.