Lt. Commander
# 1 Forget finding Sulu...
02-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Walter Koenig's son is somewhere in Canada.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:56 AM
He needed a break...He chose to disappear...He will resurface when he's ready.....I do not believe foul play is involved....neither are nuclear wessels.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Is Chat the only that finds it rather... Umm... Rude and ignorant to use the name of the character he played rather than his actual name?
Seen it several times in identical threads.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 07:59 AM
4th thread about this. Now we need a thread about the klingon bird of prey photographed by the NASA abducting Koenig and we're set.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Is Chat the only that finds it rather... Umm... Rude and ignorant to use the name of the character he played rather than his actual name?
Seen it several times in identical threads.
You aren't....but then...sadly...if you say Walter Koenig....they won't know who you are talking about...especially non-trek fans...

Plus it's really what he's best known for, other then his few appearances as a Psi Cop in B5....

I really do hope for the best for Walter, Judy, and Andrew....I like to think he just needed a break and will come back when he's ready.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
You aren't....but then...sadly...if you say Walter Koenig....they won't know who you are talking about...especially non-trek fans...

Plus it's really what he's best known for, other then his few appearances as a Psi Cop in B5....

I really do hope for the best for Walter, Judy, and Andrew....I like to think he just needed a break and will come back when he's ready.
Chat does remember him more like Bester in B5 to be honest. :p

Yeah. Hope they find him or that he just took a timeout like that comedian whateverhisnamenotcaringenoughtoknowit that went missing for some time... Think he went to africa or something... Dun like comedians much.