Lt. Commander
# 1 Thank you Cryptic
02-25-2010, 11:53 PM
For listening and putting your best effort into improving this game. I am excited to see the new changes coming as well as future content. Whether I agree with all of it when its finally added is another thing, but you have my gratitude right now. If things continue improving and this relationship you are developing with the community continues then I think I will start regretting I didn't buy a lifetime sub .

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks instead of picking apart what I liked or didn't like about the announcement.

Oh and...I vote Romulan as next faction...or at least playable. But I am impressed someone remembered the Horta. It would be neat to see a Horta mission in game someday .
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Like I've said before, while it is nice to read these things, it is, at the end of the day Cryptic here, we are talking about.

I'll believe it when I see it implemented.

I'm happy they want to improve the game, but I'll hold my joygasm for when we actually see and experience their promises.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 12:07 AM
I do hope some major improvements will be made. This game has such potential but feels flat and unsatisfying at the moment.

I am keeping my hopes up, after all WOW probably sucked hard a few weeks after release too.