Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Q: When will Klingons start receiving bridge officers with the efficient trait the way Feds do with some of the Saurian BOffs? In fact, when will we start seeing more of the space traits appear on all species of BOff for both factions?

Q: When will we be able to sort Federation and Klingon BOff's on the exchange? It's a royal pain for a Klingon to find a usable BOff with the hordes of Federation BOffs of that type. Sure, looking for a specific race helps, but both sides have Alien BOffs.

Q: Will Klingons get PvE missions that have nice rewards like that cool engine that adds 5 power to weapons, shields and aux? In fact, it could be the same mission chain with the Guardian of Forever, but from the Klingons' perspective.

Q: In regards to PvP medals, when will we be able to exchange low for high, such as 2 Tier 1 medals for 1 tier 2 medal? Both factions get locked out of earning more once we reach the next tier, thus typically end up with a large number that can't be spent, because we can end up with 1 medal short of the cheapest item.

Q: Same as the last question, but for the Exploration Badges instead of PvP Medals. On the Klingon side we do get locked out of the lower tier versions of the missions that earn Exploration badges at various ranks, so can't go back and finish collecting enough to actually spend them. Feds can at least repeat their Exploration sectors to spend all their Exploration Badges, so this one is less of an issue for them.

I'm sure I could think of dozens of other question, however I'll let my fellow Klingons post them. Most of which is probably already covered/asked about in this thread, "Things that need to be fixed/changed (Really long post)".
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Q: As we can have Klingons on the Federation side, how about normally Federation races on the Klingon side? Expatriot humans, or humans that were never Starfleet? From conquered Empire worlds or colonies, now serving in the KDF?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Is the Klingon faction going to get fully fleshed out (meaning equal to Fed in terms of content) with VIABLE leveling options for those that either don't PvP, or want to choose when they do it and how much? If it is when can we expect most of it to be in the game?

To qualify, by viable I mean content that isn't just mindless star cluster grinding, and not just a few token missions thrown in just so it can be said you did add some.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I want some episodic content fomr Klingons. They are at war with the feds and the undine. No reason we can't expand on that from the klingon perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Will there be more PvP maps, like new Arenas and other maps with different objectives?

If/When new factions are released, will there be larger PvP maps (FvKvRvC for example)?

Will there be more custumization options for Klingon vessels?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Q:
Does Cryptic intend to ever create content where Klingon and federation characters can intermingle outside of PVP, be it raidasodes both sides can partake in together, or a social enviroment (such as Nimbus III?)
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-23-2010, 10:55 PM
kinda on topic, kinda off topic but I'll ask anyway.

Q: Will Klingon melee weapons ever be available for federation officers?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Q: Female Gorn? Ever?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Most of my questions are story and lore related..but here goes.

Q: Any plans on moving the Klingons away from being "the bad guys" and into a more gray area?

Q: The Klingons seem convinced that the Undine have seriously compromised the Federation. Will Klingon PVE missions delve into this story line more deeply?

Q: Is there the possibility of getting Gorn, Orion, and Nausican ships for Player characters?

Q: Are we also getting access to Gorn, Orion, and Nausican costume pieces for our player characters?

Q: I hear a lot of talk about an "honor" system. Will Klingons be included in this system? (I'm hoping they will).

Q: Can we have a "Klingon Language Tutor" in game or some way in game to learn the Klingon language through playing STO? Pretty please..with Gagh on top!!!

Q: Any plans for cross faction missions and teaming against the Borg, Undine, or Founders?
Lt. Commander
# 30 my questions
02-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Q: Will we get something to fight over at all ... cause with the current system win or loose actually dont mean anything . How about getting planets and space zones in game at locations you can fight over and hold for your side...

Q: Why werent the Borg zone actually made a CO'op zone cause the borg and the undine are both a common enemy and threat to the federation and klingon epire alike. And they have teamed up before against common threats...

Yes i know there is an population imblance but this can be counterd by giving the weaker side some bonuses or actually something UNIQE to do ....

How about this for the explore genesis stuff that u so like to give feds , a fed player go to help some alien against alien invaders and guess who the alien invaders are us the player klingons on ground or in space .