Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 08:13 AM
The solution to this problem is more/better PvP.

Giving Klingons PvE is actually just going to take even more of them OUT of the PvP queues. There might be more Klingons playing but they won't be in PvP so it won't help with this problem. The only thing that will help is to improve the PvP offerings and to eliminate bugs and major complaints about the current PvP system/content.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 08:37 AM
I haven't seen a KVK Match since T2 and that was a ground map. They don't exist and as a note I am a BG and haven't even seen 1 Klingon in the KVK queues.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusig View Post
I haven't seen a KVK Match since T2 and that was a ground map. They don't exist and as a note I am a BG and haven't even seen 1 Klingon in the KVK queues.
One or two is about as full as it gets during the day. I have seen one almost start on the weekend for BG.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavory
If Feds want more pvp then you need to push Cryptic for more Klingon content. As a Klingon General, I debate every night about rolling a Fed just to do something different. I doubt I'm the only one.
Fed's have nothing to do for endgame either at the moment except one daily that takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 11:30 AM
when i was leveling i only queued for KvK 2 times and it was because i had quests that were either Klingon Captain killer or Klingon ship killer, it took way to long to get those to pop and i found if i kept doing FvK i would level faster. So i dropped or never picked up any other quests that were for me to kill any Klingons
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
The solution to this problem is more/better PvP.

Giving Klingons PvE is actually just going to take even more of them OUT of the PvP queues. There might be more Klingons playing but they won't be in PvP so it won't help with this problem. The only thing that will help is to improve the PvP offerings and to eliminate bugs and major complaints about the current PvP system/content.
Sorry, but you are completely wrong here.

Giving Klingons PVE is indeed part of the solution because its going to drag infinitely more players over to our side than would be here even with a top notch pvp system. Why? Because there are infinitely more "part time" pvp'ers in existence in any game than there are "hard core" pvp'ers. Just look at the Fed PVP queue numbers for all the proof you need.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgrissom View Post
I feel the KVK pvp should be disabled at the admiral level at this point in the game do to population imbalance and a lack of Fed pvp. If this happens then maybe klingons will que for Fed vs Klingon pvp instead of hiding and fighting against each other.

Or you could just enable Fed vs Fed pvp and we would have something to do and the klingons could waste each other all they want.

Thx
First off I dont think that making comments about how to further nerf klingons ablity to play is going to help the situation. Why dont we take away all klingon PvE as non-existant as it is while we are at it. Its bad enough that they Nerfed the experience we get from PvP to nice slow steady crawl. How about we have a special button that only allows us to Queue for PvP when you are logged on, would that make things better for you?

I have a T5 Klingon fully Max'ed out, I started another toon that I worked up to Commander until I realized that i just cannt do this anymore. I have havent played since last week and based on what I am reading in the forums there isnt any reason to renew my subscription.

go roll a klingon