Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingons need to unite!
02-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Fist of the Empire has been tearing up the gaming world for over 7 years - we were named Guild of the Month in April 2009 by Beckett MMO Gaming Magazine and have had numerous articles and podcast heralding our structure and gaming expertise.

From our humble start in SWG to WoW to Fallen Earth to **** to STO - FoE represents an attitude that is a cut above the rest.

We are actively searching for Guilds that would like to join us in our quest to dominate STO. We are a full gaming guild with deep PvP roots.

Any guilds that are seriously wanting to join a larger organization with a full structure behind them - please contact Viddy in game or send me a site mail at www.fistoftheempire.com

Lets see what we can offer each other to make this mutually beneficial.

There are a lot of fleets out there that are struggling to get groups going. Let us unite and roll some Feds!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viddy
Fist of the Empire has been tearing up the gaming world for over 7 years - we were named Guild of the Month in April 2009 by Beckett MMO Gaming Magazine and have had numerous articles and podcast heralding our structure and gaming expertise.

From our humble start in SWG to WoW to Fallen Earth to **** to STO - FoE represents an attitude that is a cut above the rest.

We are actively searching for Guilds that would like to join us in our quest to dominate STO. We are a full gaming guild with deep PvP roots.

Any guilds that are seriously wanting to join a larger organization with a full structure behind them - please contact Viddy in game or send me a site mail at www.fistoftheempire.com

Lets see what we can offer each other to make this mutually beneficial.

There are a lot of fleets out there that are struggling to get groups going. Let us unite and roll some Feds!
There is another subforum dedicated to fleets and recruitment. You'll probably have better luck there.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:34 AM
no offence, but does this look like recruitment forum?

this is QQ forum, so unless you gonna QQ, go away
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 07:37 AM
I thought you guys left Fallen Earth....
Are you recruiting for your fleet or are you saying other fleets should unite...?
Sorry, had to do some work and clicked the submit before I finished.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atoria View Post
I thought you guys left Fallen Earth....
We left Fallen Earth because there was no one to kill. We don't want to see the same thing happen here. And the reason I put this thread in this forum is because Klingon PvP is dieing and we all know it.

Threads like this aren't good : http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=121607
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Ummm. thanks...but no thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 07:51 AM
How was Fallen Earth? Would it had been fun if more people were playing or was it just a bad game?

Anyway, I hate to break it to you but there is nothing to "dominate" in STO. It's just 5v5 or 7v7 matches.

If your guild can field 5 people, you're as big of a dominating force as you can be.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 07:59 AM
I agree, I have been watching the forums a lot more lately since I am about to hit RA soon. I still enjoy PvP, this is the first game other than FE that I have really gotten into PvP...
So unless they add more content, fleets and PvP will be a quick decline.....
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
How was Fallen Earth? Would it had been fun if more people were playing or was it just a bad game?

Anyway, I hate to break it to you but there is nothing to "dominate" in STO. It's just 5v5 or 7v7 matches.

If your guild can field 5 people, you're as big of a dominating force as you can be.
FE was a mix of a bad game and lack of pvp at endgame. I do think that there are ways to dominate in pvp in STO. Nothing is more satisfying than beating the same premade over and over until they stop queing for pvp matches and they send you hate tells. Everyone complains about the Klingon faction dieing and their fleets are slowly dieing and stuff. We are only about 1 month in STO and we at FoE have gotten a bunch of new people in that say there previous fleet was dead.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
No losses here. And no dying Klingon faction here either. Maybe that's because we're not rage quitting over content.