Now hiring ADULT Dirty Rotten Scoundrels for PVP hijinx and general mayhem in space. Pansies need not apply, nor should cowards or people of general dishonor. We offer those who want to play Klingon an alternative to the other Klingon guilds out there. We pride ourselves in being rebel pirates of sorts, and will conduct ourselves in a similar manner. We don't plan on being Elite, but we do expect ourselves to be feared in the game. We want those who encounter us, to tremble in fear when they see our guild name on our ships!
Guild Name: The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
We are Primarily a US based guild which mainly plays during the various US time zones
Guild Mission: To be extremely PVP focused, with regular matches scheduled with other guilds, (once they fix the create your own que feature that is)
What our Guild can offer:
* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL PVP environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo will be furnished
* Some Zone running, and mission running will also be regularly done.
* We have a 2nd Federate Fleet going also for your Feddie alts.
* Are mature, and over 18 years. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it, but must be able to at least listen if no mic
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player, or willing to learn how to pvp, and do it in a group setting.
* Excellent Attitude, No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. We understand we all have bad days, just as long as it's not a regular problem.
Guild Contacts: Send in game messages to Chak'tak, Wrath or Ansil. Alternatively, and preferred you can create an account on the website, and fill out an app. It will be processed within the day, for sure.
Just letting you know if your looking for a fleet that will hold your hand and walk you thru the game, go apply elsewhere. If you want to kick butt in PVP and win most every battle, and hangout with smart and friendly fellow players, who sort of look at themselves as RP Pirates in Star Trek, and you also happen to be an ADULT, then check us out.