Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker2009 View Post
Or, worse, in the heat of battle, accidentally hitting battle cloak instead of whatever you meant to hit, then it's OH SH_T, "POOF"...
At least now I know I'm not the only one who has done this.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos22
What about switching to full engines + evasive + bc at 11km?
Getting to 11km while taking a full frontal, then full aft is a lot more complicated than you are making it sound...especially with tractor beams, VM, and several other snares in game.

As for range I can detect cloak on my fed? about 10km.

Feds, stop whining, you are really getting tiresome with it. If Cryptic nerfs cloak in any way, I, and about every other Klingon player out there will leave.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 10:04 AM
Slamz is my new hero. Thank you for the sig worthy quote!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
Getting to 11km while taking a full frontal, then full aft is a lot more complicated than you are making it sound...especially with tractor beams, VM, and several other snares in game.

As for range I can detect cloak on my fed? about 10km.

Feds, stop whining, you are really getting tiresome with it. If Cryptic nerfs cloak in any way, I, and about every other Klingon player out there will leave.
10km passively prove it. Or STFU. Whine? I am a better player then you ever will be.

Yes, tractor beams, or VM have no counters? REALLY? SBM is the only one without a counter
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
10km passively prove it. Or STFU. Whine? I am a better player then you ever will be.
Not passive...why would a fed need a passive scan?

As for the second part, I am sure I have already killed you several times in pvp.

Kira@lunatec - IKS Stormbringer - Captain 8
Rain@lunatec - IKS Sinshine Kitten - LTC 5
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Yes, tractor beams, or VM have no counters? REALLY? SBM is the only one without a counter, L2P noobcake.
I never said they didn't have counters.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Not passive...why would a fed need a passive scan?

As for the second part, I am sure I have already killed you several times in pvp.

Kira@lunatec - IKS Stormbringer - Captain 8
Rain@lunatec - IKS Sinshine Kitten - LTC 5
ROFL no you didn't, unless you did KvK. Because sensor scan is OFFENSIVE ability, it's a debuff.

SoS@Bos22, look it up since I'd still own you even in KvK.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
I never said they didn't have counters.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea

Reduce all damage resistance by 55%. This is the point of the ability, not trying to be lucky and catch some retarded klingon that isn't supposed to be within the range anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Your arguments are so retarded, start by reading sensor scan tooltip. Even sensor scan III wont detect at 10km, and I tested that extensively.

For idiots:

Reduce all damage resistance by 55%. This is the point of the ability, not trying to be lucky and catch some retarded klingon that isn't supposed to be within the range anyway.
Then you are using the wrong equipment.

I have been popped out of cloak at 8km.

Your arguments about cloak are lame and show an immature view of PvP. You lose because your teamwork sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
ROFL no you didn't, unless you did KvK. Because sensor scan is OFFENSIVE ability, it's a debuff.

SoS@Bos22, look it up since I'd still own you even in KvK.
See you on the battlefield.