Lt. Commander
# 51
02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
The mods are on a roll today. That's all I feel comfortable saying at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
The mods are on a roll today. That's all I feel comfortable saying at the moment.
Yeah they appear once a weak, ban in masses and disappear yet again.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Looked at OP's post history a bit and it seems questioning moderation punched his ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
I don't think banning somebody like Zilag is good for the future here at the forum.
I saw a previous forum post entitled " the ban hammer" or something like that.
I dismissed it thinking those who get banned deserve it.
But seeing Zilag get banned has concerned me....
I like Zilag but he could be rude at times to those who didn't think the same way he did. I think we all get that way at times. Hopefully he'll come back from his 3-day ban with a slightly different perspective. It seems to have done wonders for TheStreaker.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I like Zilag but he could be rude at times to those who didn't think the same way he did. I think we all get that way at times. Hopefully he'll come back from his 3-day ban with a slightly different perspective. It seems to have done wonders for TheStreaker.
Or it could lose STO another subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-24-2010, 10:56 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleysRule
Looked at OP's post history a bit and it seems questioning moderation punched his ticket.
I feel bad about that, because I bumped that thread out of frustration. It was all set to disappear until I decided to be a jackhole.
Lt. Commander
# 58
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir

too long ; didn't read

nor do i plan to
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
I feel bad about that, because I bumped that thread out of frustration. It was all set to disappear until I decided to be a jackhole.
Its ok homeboy don't be so harsh on yourself. You are lot of things but not jackhole.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Or it could lose STO another subscription.
It could, but I'm sure it's that big of a deal. If I run around calling people Fanboi or Troll all the time then the people around here probably don't care if I'm a subscriber or not. Overall the Devs have to do what's right for the majority of fans. Cryptic puts up with a lot more trash on this forum then I would. They're now just drawing the line at fans constantly insulting other fans. I think that's great. I'm tired of seeing someone called a Troll just because they don't like something, or called a Fanboi just because they do.